08/23/06 Powder Puff

Started by topher chee, August 22, 2006, 08:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcalane

Because it probably is. Besides, who doesn't like explosions? :mwaha

KarlOmega1

Good question, Megatron...er...I mean, Sheridan....oh great, I'm gonna be turned into slag, aren't I?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: witchiebunny on August 23, 2006, 01:20:19 PM
Of course, my artists vision tends to kick in as soon as I start inking a piece.

Not fun.

Same here, but it doesn't hit until I've just finished inking.
I sware my pen dose this  :mwaha to me just for a brief moment... then again I've been drawing at 5 AM for the past few days.

yeah my sleep cycle dissolves during summer. woke up at 3 PM today. :tired

e_voyager

Quote from: Alondro on August 24, 2006, 09:02:13 AM

*Charline gazes in wonder at the bloodless 'human'* Wow... he's so evil! So cold and merciless! So brutal and malevolent! *little hearts float about her and the background becomes a frame of pastels* I think I'm in love... :love2

*Alondro jaw-drops in horror* This is quite possibly the worst scenario imaginable...

that is as scary a thing  as anything i may have done in the past week. and i played around in a steel mill this past few days
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 23, 2006, 09:10:16 PM
Drawing on napkins is more sad than anything. >.>

I'm not going against the no-computer for-three-years part, though.

drawing on napkins is the shiz

Zedd

Heres what I am gonan do for you....I am gonna make you a star! *gets out some sissors and snips up paper to make a star* There ya go

e_voyager

is it true better late then never?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Yeah..The Titanic adrived in GB2 if those rember... :laugh

LionHeart

Quote from: Drake Manaweilder on August 24, 2006, 04:16:55 PM
Quote from: witchiebunny on August 23, 2006, 01:20:19 PM
Of course, my artists vision tends to kick in as soon as I start inking a piece.

Not fun.

Same here, but it doesn't hit until I've just finished inking.
I sware my pen dose this  :mwaha to me just for a brief moment...

Maybe you need to use a different pen...  :P
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

topher chee

or you could throw it out the window^^

Zedd

e_voyager

the only thin easy about windows is find problems.

Zedd

topher chee

*shrugs and tosses the pen out the window  :laugh

ShiningShadow

The only thing I draw is cockroaches  :meh. That is best i could do in art. Just think about roaches skateboarding, skydiving etc. SCARY isn't........

Zedd

e_voyager

bah i remember thingsd like that fomr my tin in the white wall now chan smoking hippos thats scary

Zedd

King Of Hearts

Cockroaches are easy enough to handle... but things hit the fan once one stats flying.

xHaZxMaTx

My friends don't believe me when I say cockroaches can fly...

e_voyager

i belive you but then i've seen it myself

llearch n'n'daCorna

Depends on the species, really.

Some can, some can't. All are remarkably tough to kill, however.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

you should have seen the roaches we had on base in japan... my mom says when ever they sprayed a building the roaches would actualy march across the street in mass to a new house.  And they could fly.

e_voyager

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 02, 2006, 11:16:19 AM
Depends on the species, really.

Some can, some can't. All are remarkably tough to kill, however.

they have a lot of redundant back up systems and the breath through their sides not their heads.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It was the stories of scientists doing experiments on them.

Like, taking their heads off and seeing how long it took them to die (two weeks - they died of starvation) or slicing them in half, and putting a straw between the front half and the back half, and seeing how long they'd survive (indefinitely, they seemed quite happy to be 30cm long instead of less than 5cm...) that really surprised me.

Well, that and the information that they could walk around inside a running microwave without any ill effects...

Kenji

Fire solves everything. That and big, heavy boots.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nope. You need -both- for these things.

Case in point - killing the bugs doesn't help, as they keep eggs inside their casing. Once they die, the eggs hatch some time later, and the grubs eat the parent before venturing out into the big wide world.

So.. if you poison a roach, the babies that grow a month later will be much more resistant to the same poison.

... which goes a long way towards explaining why sticking them to the floor with flyspray will make you sicker than them. And they walk away from it...

Kenji

Feet work for the ones here. Then again, we tend to liquidize the suckers from stomping em.

Manawolf

Had a big one fly into my room a few weeks back.  Chased it a bit, paper smashed it a couple of times till it stopped moving, then gave it a trip to the void beyond the bowl.  Let's see your eggs get back from that.

llearch n'n'daCorna

the eggs will survive both of those, and grow again. Admittedly they mgiht have trouble reaching adult size later, but they'll still survive.

In Mana's case, somewhere else, which is all to the good. :-)