04/13/2012 [PF #204] - Right Back After These Messages

Started by justacritic, April 13, 2012, 08:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justacritic

joshofspam

That's an interesting way to give warning of a new tri-wing in town.

If dragons are still around in this different universe of Amber's Furrae, then they probably aren't to pleased by it.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on April 13, 2012, 02:37:05 PM
That's an interesting way to give warning of a new tri-wing in town.
If dragons are still around in this different universe of Amber's Furrae, then they probably aren't to pleased by it.

Fortunately, that is not a concern.  That aside, the real meat of the announcement is next week.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Surzsha

Hm. The panels seem a bit chaotic as a sequence.

But other than that, I'm totally looking forward to the 6th of May.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Surzsha on April 13, 2012, 04:09:46 PM
But other than that, I'm totally looking forward to the 6th of May.

Actually it was last May - this current page would have run in December had we been able to stick to schedule.

Madmann135

Daryil is probably my favorite Tri-wing only because he makes an effort NOT to be dangerous while he is at his games.
He is also a nice guy, despite being borderline insane (I'm pretty sure he only acts that way because it is fun).

Still the most violent thing he has done that I can think of as a Tri-Wing is jump a guy for his jacket (he's probably going to return it, magically dry cleaned), the defensive barrier is less violent because the foe is the one who hits themselves against said wall.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ChaosMageX

And once again, Daryil makes me laugh out load with his hilarious antics! :giggle :lol
But what will he do to make Daryil's Day a truly great holiday?
Is he going to give out lollilops to all the little boys and girls?
Or maybe he'll slide down a magically strip pole in every gay bar and dance club in the land to give them out to the cutest boys in each, along with his phone number. XD :rolleyes

Okay, seriously now, that must have been one bright flash to overexpose the camera's photosensors.
How did he keep it from doing any damage to the eyes of anyone in the studio?
Or was it really not really that bright and they're just using the inferior "vidicon" brand/model?

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

It's something like a magical flashbang, really.

EDIT: and FWIW, just reflected studio lights was enough to upset these things.

Lurkie

Heh, Daryil gave me a chuckle again, as always.  For some odd reason, in the last panel he reminded me of David Bowie...

|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

justacritic

Quote from: Lurkie on April 14, 2012, 08:31:24 PM
Heh, Daryil gave me a chuckle again, as always.  For some odd reason, in the last panel he reminded me of David Bowie...

He steals your purity through the screen with his jiggling blank, like in Labyrinth.

AmberCross

Queery: Is panel five implicating Daryil just beat down an angel without trying or is the moose just really dazed?

Tapewolf

Quote from: AmberCross on April 15, 2012, 09:49:55 PM
Queery: Is panel five implicating Daryil just beat down an angel without trying or is the moose just really dazed?

Angels don't have halos in DMFA, but they do have wings, which the stag does not. FWIW Daryil could beat down an Angel anyway, but the main reason for that little ring is that without it, Viktor looks dead.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 16, 2012, 04:25:19 AM

Angels don't have halos in DMFA, but they do have wings, which the stag does not. FWIW Daryil could beat down an Angel anyway, but the main reason for that little ring is that without it, Viktor looks dead.

Ah, so his name is Viktor.  Well, judging from the shape of his horns in this page and the last one, he isn't a deer, he's my favorite kind of a deer: a fallow deer. :D

Also, Tapewolf, how did you do that camera sensor overexposure again?
What serial(s) of Doctor Who involved that same effect?

Icon by Sunblink

AmberCross

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 16, 2012, 04:25:19 AM

Huh, I must have got it mixed up what with Daryil's pretending to have a halo when pretending to be holy. Also in Foxfire there was a scene where an angel had a halo and that's also DMFA based. I figured the wings were just in hiding and he was slumming as a being. Thanks for clearing that up.