06/04/2012 [DMFA #1298] Tacoooooooooos

Started by Ignuus66, April 06, 2012, 05:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lurkie

Anent the violence of Furrae in general, remember that Dan is an adventurer, an occupation that does not seem to be that uncommon.  Given that Furrae appears to be a collection of city-states, rather than nation-states (I don't think I've ever seen any nations, per se, mentioned), adventurers could be the main peace keeping force in the world.  So yeah, things probably get pretty violent in the outlands.

Lost Lake, though evidently not part of the city of Zinvth proper, may well be within Zinvth's zone of protection.  Or, it may simply be too dangerous to attack.  Consider that they have at least one very successful adventurer living there (Dan, and his father before him), a very dangerous barkeep (first Ed, and now Alexi), and it's a known hang-out for other dangerous types, like adventurers.  Plus, Mab lives there.  Who in their right mind would attack a Fae?  Err, well, all right, other than Dark Pegasus.  Though there is the question of whether or not he's in his right mind...

(Heh, where else could the subject of world-wide violence be part of a thread about tacos? :) )
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Ignuus66

Quote from: Lurkie on April 11, 2012, 03:02:42 PM
(Heh, where else could the subject of world-wide violence be part of a thread about tacos? :) )
Considering I am part of this thread the probability of this happening is very high.

(credit: Gabi)

Attic Rat

Quote from: Ignuus66 on April 11, 2012, 03:30:19 PM
Quote from: Lurkie on April 11, 2012, 03:02:42 PM
Considering I am part of this thread the probability of this happening is very high.

Dun-dun-dun!!!
In the violent and unforgiving world of Furrae, one group stands out as the greatest fighters of all... Taco Delivery Drivers.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?