Drath's Making Another Art Thread!

Started by Keleth, February 06, 2012, 01:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keleth

I've been in a drawing groove again, and being given tips here and there and figured (I mean blackmailed, I mean friendly motivated) to post artwork up here that I'm working on.

Still working on it, and Might even finish inking and color and shade it too! But one step at a time! First I must also conquer clothing, and basic anatanomy and uh... skills :V
So! TLDR I'm back, and going to Make a promise to at least draw a complete pencil drawing ONCE A WEEK! HOLD ME TO IT GUYZ >:O

Update- Edited it a bit, feels a little more complete after a lot of great feedback and help  :3

Full Sizes: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7354263/
Help! I'm gay!

Nyil

Welcome back, Drath! I'll make sure you to hold you to that promise! For the record, I like how this turned out! Her pose looks very fluid.
A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.

Interested in high fantasy and art nouveau? Check out my art page! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyil/

Keleth

Thanks Nyil  :3

Just stop cracking the whip  :<
Help! I'm gay!

Mao

How about my knuckles?  Shall I crack them instead, my crazy islander friend?

Nyil

Interested in high fantasy and art nouveau? Check out my art page! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyil/

Keleth

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 07, 2012, 05:28:15 PM
How about my knuckles?  Shall I crack them instead, my crazy islander friend?

Never has there been a more feared and respected sound.
Help! I'm gay!

Keleth

This is what I'm working on today. I'll poke at it some more after work and whatnot.

Drawn to the Tunes of Daft Punk. The awesomeface is a placeholder but I might leave it there.... We'll see  :3
Help! I'm gay!

Keleth

If I can't stop adding people it will be nothing but a giant PILE OF QUICKLY DRAWN FACES THAT WILL NEVER GET FINISHED!!! AAAAAAAAAAAH!
*Barrelrolls through the thread*

So left to right we have Mao, Brady, Janus, a floating box...dunno who that could be.

Then my character in the middle, then one of Magic's/Doctor's characters in the bottom left, then Tony, then Nyil.

I'll be working on this some more when my hand stops being sore from being burned with liquid nitrogen.

Full Version here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7448231
Help! I'm gay!

Mao

So many characters. x.x

Good that you're getting more practice though, great range of expressions going on, man.   Might want to consider putting in a list of who's who for those who don't know, though.

Keleth

Good point, I have a list of people on the FA listing, but i should put em here as well.
Help! I'm gay!

Keleth

It's been two days and I don't have any more real work done on that group pic due to schedules! and uh laziness!

BUT HERE IS A QUICKIE!

It's a half finished sketch of Yugo from za wakfu :V

Might try to refine/finish it later? Naaaaaaah
Help! I'm gay!

Keleth

Moar Sketches done at 3 AM last night. Had trouble sleeping.

Out of the ones I pulled up while Listening to the Bastion Soundtrack, this is the one I like enough to post on the internets.

I'm terrible for updating my art threads :V I gotta get better at doing that.
Help! I'm gay!

Ignuus66

Nice! i actually thought it reminded me of the Kid from Bastion before I even read the rest of your post!
The left leg looks a little off though.

Keep up the good work!  :3

(credit: Gabi)

Sofox

James StarRunner

Oh hey! It's been awhile Drath! Nice to see you arting... Again! :3

Keleth

I kinda missed being away, and I realized that... I kinda have this guilt about uploading things like scribbles and doodles, but they're also some of the most fun.

Have a page of some of the doodles I threw together at work while in on a phone call.

Help! I'm gay!

Nyil

Drath, are you an Alvin and the Chipmunks fan? o.o

James StarRunner

Quote from: Nyil on May 07, 2012, 10:16:13 PM
I used to watch them too. And Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers. Had a good munk supply going.

Keleth

Quote from: Nyil on May 07, 2012, 10:16:13 PM

Not really, more of a chip and dale rescue rangers kinda guy :V

But, someone at work had apparently bought a bunch of the happy meal little toys from the chipmunks movie or something and had them ..just staring at me from the top of his computer monitor.
Help! I'm gay!

Keleth

ArtSketch Spam

Just random doodles at work yesterday, I have nothing really interesting to say about any of them because eh. *Shrug*
Posting mainly to let people know I'm still alive.

Though the Pony here was drawn for a co-worker who wanted a pony.

Some guys were talking about the PS3 Downloadable game Journey, so I scribbled something that I think fit the description.

This started out as completely random lines. I still don't know what it is. I didn't pay any attention while drawing it.

That's all for now!

Hops on a rainbow and flies awaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Help! I'm gay!

Keleth

Decided to try to draw some aircraft while on long calls last night.

I have a lot of unfinished sketches/rapid doodles. But that's the one I liked the most, so there it is :V
Help! I'm gay!