The "next word" game

Started by vulpesweasel, August 20, 2006, 02:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafar

bill

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

SpongeBob

Interestingly, the "last posting from your IP address" limitation includes counting attempted postings.

So, basically, if you hit post, and it fails, you have to start counting 30 seconds from there. Every time. Mildly annoying, particularly if you type fast and can hit the limit without too much trouble...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

llearch n'n'daCorna

Vidar

\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

Leafar

vulpesweasel

llearch n'n'daCorna

vulpesweasel

Leafar

e_voyager

Leafar

e_voyager

Leafar

e_voyager

bill

e_voyager

Leafar

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna

Leafar

Vidar

\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

vulpesweasel

bill

ElectroMotive