Flight of Fancy (OOC/Interest Thread--OPEN!)

Started by Aisha deCabre, January 06, 2012, 12:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

He can tell because it's over the door to the kitchens. The vents are the big clunky kind, you can generally see what direction they go.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Boog on March 31, 2014, 08:28:08 PM
He can tell because it's over the door to the kitchens. The vents are the big clunky kind, you can generally see what direction they go.

Okay, cool - I've revised the post to take that into account.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tapewolf

Might be handy to give Jakob and Shax a view on what's in the kitchen (or wherever they're emerging) if that's not a problem.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 02, 2014, 11:52:16 AM
Might be handy to give Jakob and Shax a view on what's in the kitchen (or wherever they're emerging) if that's not a problem.

That didn't get an answer so I'm assuming Jakob finds it safe to exit there, at least for the time being.

Boog

Sure, I can work with that. Sorry I couldn't get back to you, I should be able to post more regularly come tuesday, tabling a convention this weekend.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Boog on April 05, 2014, 11:48:59 PM
Sure, I can work with that. Sorry I couldn't get back to you, I should be able to post more regularly come tuesday, tabling a convention this weekend.

Ah, right.  Yeah, I figure that although Jakob thinks it's safe a a cursory glance, if you did want to add NPCs they could be hiding in wait or about to enter.

Tapewolf

Jakob is probably going to need to know if Milla is still there fairly soon.

Angel

I'm trying to figure out if the vent Jakob and Shax are in is the same one Kenyan is in.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Angel on April 11, 2014, 05:31:11 PM
I'm trying to figure out if the vent Jakob and Shax are in is the same one Kenyan is in.

That's an interesting idea.

Either way, Jakob is kind of stuck until he knows what's going on with Milla, and at a guess, Milla is waiting on the reaction of the guard and policeman.

Angel

Hm. So, should I wait to post, or just not expect a response yet? Kenyan doesn't have anyone waiting on him except maybe Xyrtia and the narrator.

Edit: UP TOO LATE
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Angel on April 11, 2014, 05:50:06 PM
Hm. So, should I wait to post, or just not expect a response yet? Kenyan doesn't have anyone waiting on him except maybe Xyrtia and the narrator.

Edit: UP TOO LATE

Jakob is now waiting on Kenyan...

Tapewolf

Is it actually decided which side the officer in the kitchens is on?  That rank could apply equally to police or crew.

Boog

Ah, I should have been more specific. Police.

Shax

Waiting on Boog since Tape and I are kinda stuck for now xD

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shax on April 24, 2014, 04:08:51 PM
Waiting on Boog since Tape and I are kinda stuck for now xD
Not to be a pain, but we are kind of stuck at the moment.

techmaster-glitch

Crap, sorry I haven't been by recently. I will get a post up tonight, one way or the other.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

I've got my needed post up, in case the proper folks weren't aware.
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

Boog

RIGHT, most of my post ready, will finish and post tomorrow. The usual apologies for the delay, RL has been a bitch and a half.

Tapewolf

Angel

Nope, he's hiding in Kenyan's shirt collar.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

justacritic

Quote from: Boog on May 14, 2014, 01:05:13 AM
RIGHT, most of my post ready, will finish and post tomorrow. The usual apologies for the delay, RL has been a bitch and a half.

Times three here, hope things get better for you.

techmaster-glitch

Aw crap, I almost forgot about this again...hopefully I can get a post up now before I get off for the night.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Boog on July 07, 2014, 11:59:29 PM
(OOC: Sorry about the delay, was moving into my new place! Let me know if it needs any changes folks)

I think a bunch of us were using the fact that the engines were already running but idling.  You might want to tweak that a bit, e.g. "I promise you, at full thrust, that wont last long either."

techmaster-glitch

Tapewolf; hey, on your latest post, just want to make sure I'm not totally confused on locations here... it is Jakob & Co that are the group in the kitchens, right? If so...any reaction to the buggy construct-thing crashing down the stairs into the kitchen, followed by the frog? :mowtongue

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on July 09, 2014, 08:04:59 PM
Tapewolf; hey, on your latest post, just want to make sure I'm not totally confused on locations here... it is Jakob & Co that are the group in the kitchens, right? If so...any reaction to the buggy construct-thing crashing down the stairs into the kitchen, followed by the frog? :mowtongue

Urp, I missed that.  I'll try and add that to my post tomorrow, or a new post, depending on what happens overnight.

Meany

So.  What's going on in this nick of the woods?  Interest still open?  Things going pear-shaped?

Tapewolf

Sorted.  It was fun to have Jakob panic and his speech was fun to write.

techmaster-glitch

While certainly amusing to read, I...think you might have misunderstood the scene, Tape  :animesweat

What happened;
1- Xephelon and Jeremiah are in the lobby near the boarding ramp when the shooting starts.
2- Xephelon and Jeremiah freak the fuck out since they're both total cowards, and blindly run down a random hallway in sheer panic.
3- Xephelon and Jeremiah, after running through several corridors along the length of the ship, end up at the stairwell down to the kitchens.
4- Xephelon trips, then does an Abel and tumbles all the way down the stairs, landing in a tangled heap on the floor in open view.
5- Jeremiah arrives at the bottom of the stairs moments later, out of breath, asking if everyone's alright.

The shooting was nowhere near the kitchens. You've just had your little party crashed by two folks who are in utter panic mode, one of them looking like a magic-robot-insect-thingy.  :razz

Tapewolf

It's far too late to fix it now.  I'll delete it instead.

techmaster-glitch

:aack Uh...I don't see how anything's "too late" since no one else in the scene has or is posting yet, but okay...guess that works. :I  I guess I'll just put up a post of my own later tonight or tomorrow or something, and the reactions can come after...