Flight of Fancy (OOC/Interest Thread--OPEN!)

Started by Aisha deCabre, January 06, 2012, 12:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

It is worth noting that the kitchens are still only a room or so away from an actual gunfight.

techmaster-glitch

Ah, good to know, thankyas. :U

Also, Meany's still wondering if this RP is open. The OOC thread says open, but the IC thread says closed...  :B

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on July 09, 2014, 09:53:39 PM
:aack Uh...I don't see how anything's "too late"

3AM was assuredly 'too late'.  Arguably trying to get the post in before bed was a bad idea in the first place... be that as it may, I've reinstated Jakob's rant with a few changes - see if that works any better.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Boog

The OOC thread says still open because it started off with a different GM so I don't really have the power to change it. However, there's probably room for another person seeing as folks may very well have dropped out in my vanishing acts. Let me look over the roster and I'll get back to him.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Boog on July 10, 2014, 07:01:14 PM
The OOC thread says still open because it started off with a different GM so I don't really have the power to change it. However, there's probably room for another person seeing as folks may very well have dropped out in my vanishing acts. Let me look over the roster and I'll get back to him.

Let me or llearch know if you need the thread titles changed.  AFAIK we can't easily reassign the thread owner, but we can edit posts and titles and such.

Angel

My next post is written! I'll put it up tomorrow.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

Whoops, sorry for delay, finally got a reply in. I'll try to be more on-top of things.  :U

Boog

Right, so, while there probably is room for Meany, I'm already juggling enough plot threads to choke a horse. So he may wanna get in after the police action has settled down a bit and the players have consolodated into coherent groups. That work Meany?

Meany

That works fine.  I'll stay tuned, thanks Boog.

techmaster-glitch

Sooo...who's waiting on who at the moment?  :B

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tapewolf

Jakob is kind of waiting for the officer to chime in on whether they actually can leave the room or not.  It occurred to me (but not yet to Jakob) that they might just be able to use a cupboard if the mythos just needs privacy.  Either way, Jakob wants his diplomatic bag and he's getting impatient for it.

justacritic

There's a lot of chaos flying around here, I don't know what's happening anymore.

Boog

CRAP, hit post early. One sec while I edit and finish it

and yeah, I know, this bit spun out of control. Trying to wrap it up

techmaster-glitch

Shax; aww, I was kinda looking forward to a scene in the near-future of the cubi getting to see the squiddie come out of his shell. xD Xephelon would also feel bad if the cubi had to blow through extra energy to reach his real body through the shell given that it's not even really life-threatening or even all that severe, just exceptionally painful, and....come to think of it, the enchanted nature of the shell might even make it -more- difficult to get to his real body, since it is possible the exoshell's enchantments and wards might conduct and redirect incoming magical energies so they specifically don't reach Xephelon, even if it's beneficial healing (a natural oversight).

I don't suppose you'd be willing to make a little edit to your post of just having Shax starting the attempt to heal Xephelon through his exoshell, and leave off there? :3 But if not, then I can work with that anyway (and the exoshell won't do what I just described)

Shax

I was thinking more along the lines of that being a temp fix to dull or numb the pain until they can get to a safe zone where Shax can properly work on him and more of his energy returning.

techmaster-glitch

Ohhh, I see. Yeah, I can work with that, thanks for clarifying. Though, also clarifying in the IC thread what the cubi is doing might be a little helpful.  :mowtongue

Shax

And just for reference, Shax's body type and size gives him the appearance of a between 15-17 year old. He's a tiny thing!

Yugo

Back to school is in full swing and there's plenty of overtime to be had, but I should have enough time (and hopefully enough freakin' sanity) to post soon.
https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: Yugo on August 19, 2014, 11:33:48 PM
Back to school is in full swing and there's plenty of overtime to be had, but I should have enough time (and hopefully enough freakin' sanity) to post soon.

That's good. =) Heh, I was gonna point out that in my last post (before your last one, and I'm a bit late on that), Aisha and Kaela were in the middle of the brawl, coming in on Jake's bit. x3 I'll post soonish, but you can get in some punches first. :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

techmaster-glitch

Aye caramba, I am so sorry folks, took me forever to get into the right mindset to get back into posting, so sorry for the delay.

Yugo

Finally moved in and have internet again. Should post soon.

EDIT: Comcast took their bloody sweet time, but I'm back.

justacritic

Boog

So, some of you will notice you weren't mentioned in the latest post. Don't worry, I havent forgotten you.
As you can probably tell, I have trouble posting regularly. Part of this is my day to day life, but more of it is that it can be hard to make myself come up with new events in all the different divergent plotlines we have going on. Right now there are groups of one or two players that have from one to three NPCs assigned to them, and it's daunting for me to sit down and post to seven scenarios at the same time.
In this I will be enlisting my lovely co-gms to pick up the NPCs I have trouble with when I have trouble with them, leaving me free to advance the plot to the next bit, where you're all in largely the same few places and I have a little more to work with to keep you all active and entertained ^^ So don't worry, your posts are coming soon.
A lot of the ensuing posts are gonna be focused on getting us all to the next bit of the story, which will happen when most of the players are either off the ship in police custody (or hiding in the city, I'll accept that) or on the ship when it lurches back into the air. I'd like to encourage everyone to devote some thought to which of those they'd like to be on, assume that if you have multiple characters they wont be together, and plan accordingly!

As for the folks that wanted to get into the game soon, now is the time to message me your character sheets. As you can well see we're pretty densely populated, but once I have things organized and have a proper role call of who is still in everything should proceed as planned.
So then, dear passengers, role call. Who we still got?

Tapewolf

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

Shax

Yugo

Ahhhhhh God, I am sorry guys! I had to move, and then work has just been murdering me.

Posting now!

EDIT: Okay, Kaela post made. Boog, can I get some direction on what to do with Milla? (Hit me up on Skype)

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!