Conference for the elimination of Superman

Started by Xuzaf D, August 20, 2006, 02:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kio

"I say, we invite him to supper and then...um...um...we...umm...GIVE HIM NO DESSERT!" Big Kio says, as he is dumb, but strong.

e_voyager

a clocked figuer walks in askinge "am i too late"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

croc looks at the new people "no youre ot too late..."
croc was getting tired of going in circles.

oh by the way, azlan nice three doors down reference. havent listened to their songs in who knows how long...

Kio

"Okay, I got another idea!  We take him!  and then stick him in a room full of robotic girls!  They should have poision gas~!" Big Kio says referring to Austin Powers.

Miaka

Kate sighed, exasperated at Kio. "How old -are- you?" She asked.

e_voyager

sighs waiting for the next sugestion if any of theses people succed he would win in the end
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

"It worked on that Lobo fella, not sure about Superman.  Any recollections of him passing through poison gases without harm?  I remember he saved a guy from a gas chamber once, but he was in and out in less than a second."

xHaZxMaTx

CN shuffled through his stack of papers.  "Well, I didn't see anything about poisonous gas, but I would assume that it's benine, if one of his weaknesses is specified as 'super-science.'"

e_voyager

thans ans almost anything kyption. form cyrstals to the suns radation.

Manawolf

"Look, magic isn't super science, though I've met people who have supposedly broken its working down to a science.  The fact is, magic and science, such as technology, are two things that are capable of combination, and there is so much I don't think has been explored in what works and what doesn't.  Has he ever faced the life draining powers of a necromancer?"

e_voyager

yes he has. just like when he faced the wail of a banshee. the proble is just when i think he's dead he coems back. the deathlike coma after dooms day was the coloest i can recall outsider of darkside

Kio

"Okay forget my idea...Maybe we should hypnotize him, make him think everyone that isn't a bad guy is a bad guy.  And everyon that is is a good guy!" Big Kio, 30, syas.  Little Kio is 6.

e_voyager

didn't wonder woman break the neck of the late person that took control of super man?

Manawolf

"Perhaps, but then again the people I have in mind aren't so easy to break.  My alien friend as actually quite flexible, and would probably have Wonder Woman in her coils before miss bondage could even take out her lasso."

Kio

"okay next idea...We get people to diss him?" Big Kio asked, out of ideas.

e_voyager

looks a kio. "okay that one is starting to concern me. also he works together with some many others so we need to isolate him. hime like doomes day did. as flexable are you man is that still have plastic man and no one is sure how powerful that nut job is. you kill you probably need the melt him in th sun."

lucas marcone

"we have so many ideas how about TESTING a few!" croc said growing more bored by the second.

e_voyager

i shall support the general vote but Croc has a point

Xuzaf D

I say we do what Croc says, but let's start by testing something messy on one of the less usefull people here. That would be nice, even if it in no way simulates an encounter with Superman. Croc... you and Coke Rommer are to set up some of this magic business. Feel free to use Kio in your demonstration.

Yes... this could be a good show... I'll expect something when we meet next week.

[cut forward to the next meeting (one week from now)]

So... Croc and Coke... how are you going to entertain me today?

Manawolf

"We could test that acid.  You want it it PH 0 or PH 14, your choice."

Kio

"Hey, wait a minute!  Why am I the test dummy?!" Big Kio asked finally.

Manawolf

"Weeding out the rejects, and this is the weed killer."

e_voyager

checks his list and Kio is not on it for today.

Xuzaf D

Quote from: Manawolf on September 03, 2006, 03:27:06 AM
"We could test that acid.  You want it it PH 0 or PH 14, your choice."
They both sound good, but I would have expected you to have made the decision by now.

e_voyager

shakes his head and places his hand on his pole only to leave it be.

Manawolf

"Fine," Coke smashes the bottle against kio's head, "Happy?"

xHaZxMaTx

"This is all very entertaining, but we aren't really accomplishing anything, here," said CN with a grin on his face.

e_voyager

look. kyptionie , red solar radation, high end techonolgy and the enegry know as magie are ll higly effect alone. lets put them together

Manawolf

"Red Solar radiation only neutralizes his powers, we don't have kryptonite, and we're still figuring out which kind of magic to use."

e_voyager

it also drains him over time. his body is like a capacitor but tell me this. if he is no longer invulnerable how many ways are there to  kill him?