20/11/2011 [DMFA #1265] - Firearms and Drawing Arms

Started by ChaosMageX, November 21, 2011, 12:55:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAE

Quote from: Gabi on November 26, 2011, 08:56:55 PM
When will the remains of that discussion be allowed to rest in peace? >.>

Nevar. It's the sort of discussion that has to have a stake driven through its unbeating heart, its head cut of, be doused in gasoline and set to fire on the crossroads set up on a giant wooden [DATA EXPUNGED] a steel mill and bury it in concrete.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Naldru

How can you put a stake through the heart of something that is heartless.  If you cut off one head, a dozen more will take its place as with the mythical Hydra.  If you burn it to ashes, it will simply rise again like the Phoenix.  Like the Formosan termites, it can go through concrete.  Like Rock and Roll, it will never die.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Mao

Or I can just delete the thread, but generally we don't like to do that.  It's way more fun to put it somewhere where we can laugh at it.  It's something we can all use a bit more of:  Laughter.  And tea.  Which is why we're here.  Well, that and because you're all insane.  I was going somewhere with this, I think.  I'm not sure where.

Ghostwish

You appear to be lost, my good sir. But not to worry! I have just the solution! More tea!

VAE

Tea is the one thing that has allows civilisation to flourish. And as such, engineers honour it daily by differentiatiating and integrating with respect to tea every so often.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Gabi

And computer scientists use it to represent types. Whenever a fellow teacher or professor mentions it, I want to drink it.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ShadesFox on November 26, 2011, 09:32:42 PM
We still need to come up with a theory of nice things that prevents the general case of nice things, but still allows tea.

Bad tea?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears