10/03/2011 [11-06] Company you could do without.

Started by joshofspam, October 04, 2011, 01:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

It seems like Ruby isn't to pleased with having one of the Doodle duo there.

It couldn't be because Gadel's people were responsible for her parents enslavement in their land could it?

The fact that the old Geezer went infiltrated the nation they were in speaks volumes of how they regard the outside world. That lands nobles are almost all jerks...with a few exceptions of course.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Madmann135

I like this page for the back and forth emotional roller-Coaster.

I can see why Hunter likes Rubuy... she's attractive even when she is irritated. Doodle in my opinion is an agent of chaos and if she did not sew any chaos directly or indirectly she would be failing her mission.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

joshofspam

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 04, 2011, 12:57:22 PM
I like this page for the back and forth emotional roller-Coaster.

I can see why Hunter likes Rubuy... she's attractive even when she is irritated. Doodle in my opinion is an agent of chaos and if she did not sew any chaos directly or indirectly she would be failing her mission.

Of coarse, it looks like Gabel wouldn't give you even the time of day with a face like that.

I like how neither Gadel or Ruby turn their heads to look at the person their looking at. Gadel is like she doesn't think much of him and isn't impressed or possibly a front to not give Max any weakness that he can use in this meeting.

Ruby seems not to think much about Gadel and is backed by a steaming anger for what Gadel believes and represents all she hates about Gadel's nation.

Still find it odd that Gadel would be so interested in Spooky's relationship with the Queen. Is it something Gadel finds it to be something to use in a political play or is she just generally interested in it?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 04, 2011, 12:57:22 PM
I can see why Hunter likes Rubuy...

While I agree with the sentiment, I find it interesting that you've used Max's code name and Ruby's real name; it's an interesting dichotomy. Generally I'd call them either "Max and Ruby" or "Hunter and Gypsy", myself. Mixing the two is just asking for trouble...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears