08/07/2011 [PF #178] The Queen of Hearts!

Started by joshofspam, July 08, 2011, 10:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

OFF With Their Heads!!!

Yes, I do picture Keaton's clan leader to be a more violent version of the Queen of Hearts.

I bet you never paint her roses red. She'll probably finish up by using you for the rest of the paint needed.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

I'm hoping that the actual page 178 will turn up over the weekend, this is just something I threw together quickly.

I do wonder if Ren's problem is that people are stealing the data lines for the copper...?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sunblink

One day I will draw a good picture of Jyraneth.

ONE DAAAAY. *shakes tiny fist*

Quote from: joshofspam on July 08, 2011, 10:01:00 AM
OFF With Their Heads!!!

Yes, I do picture Keaton's clan leader to be a more violent version of the Queen of Hearts.

I bet you never paint her roses red. She'll probably finish up by using you for the rest of the paint needed.

This is pretty much spot-on. She's part cult leader, part basketcase, part Queen of Hearts. Even her whole Red Queen title alludes to it.

Gabi

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 08, 2011, 10:11:10 AM
I do wonder if Ren's problem is that people are stealing the data lines for the copper...?
I know people who lost their telephone lines that way.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tapewolf

Okay, page 178 is now up.

(For posterity, the filler is here: http://www.project-future.org/strips/comic/holding56.png )

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Gabi on July 08, 2011, 12:43:59 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on July 08, 2011, 10:11:10 AM
I know people who lost their telephone lines that way.
And air conditioners too.

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.