I have found a webcomic that can truely be crowned king of bad puns

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, August 16, 2006, 01:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

www.irregularwebcomic.net

and it's funny, too.

and here's the worst of the lot, so far:http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/242.html
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Xuzaf D

It's a little creepy watching a grown man play with figures by himself.

llearch n'n'daCorna

They get worse. Much worse.

Just wait for the habit-forming ones, every 100 or so strips. Given he's up to over 1200 of them, there's been a few...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sid

Wow, this is way worse than Dominic Deegan's silly puns... *bookmarks for later*

EDIT: Given the timing... you don't happen to read The Whiteboard, do you? xD
:boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

Me? Of course!

... but then, I read a lot of comics. Wanna list? I need to update my page anyway...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

RJ

Sid

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 16, 2006, 08:15:39 AM
Me? Of course!

... but then, I read a lot of comics. Wanna list? I need to update my page anyway...
Was more directed at the thread starter (since TWB currently features this comic, too), but if you don't find it too off-topic, fire away :P
:boogie

Rowne

Oh, those are good!  Yet another one to add to my ever-growing list of bad lines and/or pun comics.

A current favourite of mine has been Concerned, since that has some truly great bad lines.  Er, well, you know what I mean.

I really winced at try taking a stand.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 16, 2006, 04:07:57 AM
They get worse. Much worse.

Just wait for the habit-forming ones, every 100 or so strips. Given he's up to over 1200 of them, there's been a few...

I don't know. I've finnished the archives, and none of the hobbit jokes quite compare to weasly crusher.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!