Dreamkeepers!

Started by Madd the Sane, April 03, 2011, 11:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madd the Sane

I am plugging Dreamkeepers. It's a good little comic and graphic novel saga. The graphic novels can be downloaded for $2.00 each, and the prelude webcomic is free to browse.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

RobbieThe1st

I agree, having been watching it for over a year now.
Way back when I actually bought the two physical novels, way before he decided to make them available in a digital format, so...
P.S, if anyone's interested, I'd be more than willing to take a couple of pictures so you can see what the printed form looks like.

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

Reese Tora

This is a great comic!

I picked up the first two volumes at Anthrocon a couple years back, and I eagerly await publication of the third!
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

llearch n'n'daCorna

I've been following prelude for a while, now.

... I keep meaning to get around to getting some of the books, but...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sofox

I was trying to Pimp this thing around in Anthrocon.
They've been in the Dealer's Den every year I've been to Anthrocon, and I think it's criminal that they don't get the recognition they deserve.
The Prelude webcomic is fun (takes place before the Graphic Novels), but the actual books take everything up to the next level. They are, in a word, awesome. Here is some of the art you can expect. The story is great too!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sofox on April 04, 2011, 10:34:29 AM
I was trying to Pimp this thing around in Anthrocon.
They've been in the Dealer's Den every year I've been to Anthrocon, and I think it's criminal that they don't get the recognition they deserve.

I've been reading the prelude since late last year, and have decided that I'll have to buy the printed books at AC.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Alondro

Hmm, I have never seen this before.  It looks interesting. 

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 04, 2011, 11:26:19 AM
I've been reading the prelude since late last year, and have decided that I'll have to buy the printed books at AC.

Get two. Save on shipping, and I'll pay the difference. Just because. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears