I'm afraid...

Started by 127.0.0.2, March 16, 2011, 09:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

... I'll have to hazard your manliness again. But the My Little Pony Starcraft 2 Edition might make it a worthy sacrifice.

VAE

That's bloody awesome.... i really should get SC II some day.
Jim Raynor was, too... although my favourite character has to be Alexei Stukov.
Seriously, starcraft was a strategy with many an awesomer character than plenty of RPG's
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Corgatha Taldorthar

Oh come on. The Overmind, Tassadar, and Infested Kerrigan had all of the great lines. Although my favorite bit of dialog in that game has got to be Duke's "I'm gonna have to assume that was a hostile response."
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

joshofspam

I like the part in this when they have the Pony asking why she shouldn't just kill you. :)

So whats your reason why she shouldn't? :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

VAE

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on March 16, 2011, 10:35:29 PM
Oh come on. The Overmind, Tassadar, and Infested Kerrigan had all of the great lines. Although my favorite bit of dialog in that game has got to be Duke's "I'm gonna have to assume that was a hostile response."
:mowsmile
Overmind is special... the awesomeness is hard to express.
Kerrigan  i didn't like too much, especially considering brood war.
"So cerebrate, you are a big grub which can't move and if you won't follow meh orders i'll carve ya up"
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Corgatha Taldorthar

Yes, but she also had that line in Omega. "Gee, that's a tough one, I'll have to think about it. You know, why don't I just massacre your remaining soldiers and watch you die in agony. How does that sound?"
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

VAE

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on March 17, 2011, 01:20:39 AM
Yes, but she also had that line in Omega. "Gee, that's a tough one, I'll have to think about it. You know, why don't I just massacre your remaining soldiers and watch you die in agony. How does that sound?"

Myself i liked more asking Mengsk how many junkyards has he ran past to scavenge an army.
Still, UED gotta be my favourite. Kinda like the government from Starship Troopers.
Though i almost always played ,and play zerg.
Saphroneth