02/28/11 [10-cover] Nice group photo.

Started by joshofspam, March 02, 2011, 01:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Doodle's being shown talking to Gadel about the people of the old agency in the photo is rather nice simple way to show what the comic is about. Doodle's showing Gadel the ropes.

But I'm rather interested about all the different expressions on everyone's faces. I'm finding it strange how it seems the Queen is smiling but Spook's looks almost sad. All the other faces have other interesting looks as well. Some smile, others have questioning looks and one looks rather indifferent.

Nice! :)
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Sarioya

Maybe everybody with the surprised/intrigued looks noticed Moraine's hand on Spooky's?  It looks like they all seem to be looking towards them though.  Well, it does to me anyway.  I'm guessing that Spooky's still feeling terrible about Merrybell though, hence looking a bit down.  As for Moraine, I have no idea.  She could very well be putting up a front for the picture and everybody else.  That's just my two cents on all that.

Anybody have an idea what the text going behind "Code Name: Hunter" says?

Darc_Sowers

Quote from: Sarioya on March 03, 2011, 07:06:12 AMAnybody have an idea what the text going behind "Code Name: Hunter" says?

I do.  :)  The full quote is...

"How can we know ourselves? Never by reflection, but only through action. Begin at once to do your duty and immediately you will know what is inside you." -- Johann von Goethe

The Memorial Hall has quotes along the walls near the ceiling. The other one that was back in Issue 7 was from Homer's The Iliad...

"It is not unseemly for a man to die fighting in defense of his country."