The Cards of Creation (OOC/Intro)

Started by KarlOmega1, December 17, 2010, 03:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

(I kinda figured I'd try my luck at making an RP again, so I came up with an Idea for one

In the Future, Humans from Earth  have acquired a means of traveling to other star systems. they have encountered the mechanoids of  the Alpha Centuari system...and the furres of the Churrois, Furannis, and Netheris systems. since these encounters, some from these systems had migrated to the Terra system to make Earth their home.
However, a tragedy will soon strike. the scientists of Earth have discovered that the sun is prematurely dying and that it will take not only the inner planets, but Jupiter and saturn along with it. the construction of a mobile space station (sort of like a gigantic Noah's Ark) was soon underway. While it was under construction, an Archeologist back on the planet discovered a forgotten relic of ancient times...pieces of what looked like a metallic card along with a very preserved scroll in an unknown language. Translation of the scroll was impossible until an Netherisan professor was brought in and recognized it as ancient Kolborian...the old gods language. The pieces of the card were in fact pieces of a master key to a machine that was said to be empowered by the gods to create enitre systems and create life. however, the device required seven cards to operate, six elemental cards and the master key card (which they had). These cards were scattered across several star systems to protect the device from being used for evil intent.
Realizing they could restore the system with this device, the inhabitants of the completed station...now known as the Soulhaven, set out to find these cards while their home system destroyed itself behind them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

this RP is basicly a free- range RP. you really dont need to put down a character profile sheet. Also, the station has several habitat areas to explore:

Metropolis Habitat- a City that takes up the main area of the station with a suburban area on the outer part of the city.
Jungle Habitat
Arctic Habitat
Mountain/cavern habitat
Desert Habitat...with an oasis in the center of it.
Woodlands Habibat.

then there is the command area of the station and the docking area ...where starships dock for supplies and crew/passenger exchanges. then there's the engines of the station which propel it through space.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius