Theres a new dawg in town...

Started by Muffin E, August 12, 2006, 07:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muffin E

:) Sup peeps?
The names Muffin E....as you have probably already realised...*ahems*
Anyway...Shall I introduce myself then?

I have been reading DMFA for a while now....but have only been sta--imean lurking...these boards recently. I found DMFA by looking up (get ready) Pokemon comics on goggle and it came up with the strip (around #6 i think) explaining that Pip wasn't a Pokemon. Then after that I read on as you do.  :P
That was around the start of the SAIA arc. Since then I have been reading until now. There's a little bit of history for you.

Also...'Muffin E' was the name of my recently deceased doggie...So this is dedicated to her. Just to let you know...not RJ's explodin' muffins  :3

So thats me...briefly. And to all I say hi! Another quick question before I bore you all to death with my ramblings...How do I get my guest comic to Amber? Do I just send it to her or what? Thank you. xD.

Tapewolf

Hi, welcome to the forums.
I mean no disrespect, but this should probably go in The Villa, not the DMFA section.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nikki

Greetings. as a new Member thou shalt now be initiated.

*CHOMPU*

>>
<<
><

Blueberry...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

ITOS

Why hello! I am 7 Itos Atio, Monitor of Installation 00.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Lysander

Hello Muffin E. Good to see another lurker come out of the shadows. S few people (none here mostlikely) know me as Fruitymuffin, but the situation for that name is nothing like yours.

This one welcomes thee to this...interesting place. :januscat
QuoteJust beneath my skin, I'm screamin'.
TytajLucheek