Last Res0rt RPG

Started by Inumo, October 02, 2010, 10:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inumo

For those that don't know, Jigsaw Forte has created a RPG rules system for Last Res0rt. Recently, one of the Last Res0rt fans set up a forum to discuss it here. As it stands, I am due to be the first GM of the first game, but so far only one person's signed up. Anyone willing to come on over and join in?

In order to get the .pdf of the rules, you need to sign up for the Last Res0rt mailing list. The download link's in the welcome e-mail. The system's pretty easy, players only need a d6, and you could probably fit the entirety of a character's information on a note card.

EDIT: I realize rather lately that this would probably be better placed in the Haunted Ballroom. Would a mod be so kind to move this over? The above text has been edited to be less exclusive.

EDIT 2: Thank you Damaris!

EDIT 3: Didn't realize the article'd moved off the front page. Here's a direct link: http://www.lastres0rt.com/2010/06/free-start-playing-last-res0rt-the-rpg/

Meany

Ward_king

I'd like to, but how can I? (sorry if I missed something.)

EDIT:I just checked out the link, and sorry for the inconvenience OP.

Inumo

Quote from: Ward_king on October 17, 2010, 03:20:58 AM
I'd like to how can I?(sorry if I missed something.)

Er... Welcome to the forums? Read the rules, beware the mods, etc etc... And read the entire post before replying to something. Considering that you missed it, I think this applies. Read it a couple more times, and if you're still confused, PM me, so you don't get mocked too hard. >.<

P.S. Punctuation is your friend. Semicolons, commas, all those fun pause characters...

e_voyager

whoa how did i miss this? i think i want it just let me whip up a character then read the rules then edit the charter to fit the rules.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Inumo

e, if you're gonna hop in, do it fast; we're starting this upcoming Sunday at 3PM (GMT-7)

e_voyager

i'm still trying to get the rules i just found the email they sent me in my spam folder of all places.

i'm register but i never received the rules and character guide. i found a little info of the site but not enough to be certain of my character ( a cyborg of course) so if you start today i'll pass for the next round. the weekends are typically bad for me anyway.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Inumo

Er... the download link's in the e-mail they send. We might be able to toss you in for the second episode; might be a bit hard though. We'll see.