Call for interest

Started by Techcubi, September 12, 2010, 07:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techcubi

Ok, BEFORE I create an RP that almost NOONE wants to join(AGAIN), let me ask something. Would anybody here be interested in a Furrae RP that takes place on a continent where the culture is more Asian-based?

Inumo

By Furrae RP... do you mean one that is all anthro characters w/ magic and the like, similar to DMFA's Furrae, or the actual DMFA Furrae in an Asian-facsimile? If the latter, I'd suggest you either get in touch with Amber for help with world-building... Otherwise, I'd suggest not using the name "Furrae," or putting a not in that they're not the same worlds.

Either way, I'll think about it... Sounds like it might be fun.

VAE

I'd say there is enough information for a good GM to handle something furrae compatible - note other RP's that happened on here.
And... doesn't seem bad, ... i'll see whether Starwrecked really died and whether there will be others interested
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Techcubi

Quote from: Inumo on September 12, 2010, 08:00:43 PM
By Furrae RP... do you mean one that is all anthro characters w/ magic and the like, similar to DMFA's Furrae, or the actual DMFA Furrae in an Asian-facsimile? If the latter, I'd suggest you either get in touch with Amber for help with world-building... Otherwise, I'd suggest not using the name "Furrae," or putting a not in that they're not the same worlds.

Either way, I'll think about it... Sounds like it might be fun.

Well, there are at least a few other people who've done RPs that take place on Furrae. Plus, it's not like most planets only have one type of culture.

Meany

Now this is an idea I could get behind.  I hereby express interest in this roleplay idea.

Techcubi

Thanks. Now, if only a few other people could express interest in this.

Inumo

So... Are you abandoning this, or just waiting for more?

Also, in regards to your pointing out that Furrae RPs are perfectly plausible, you're right, I just fail. :P