JAVGW - October Horriblefest aka Play It War

Started by Balade, August 10, 2010, 01:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balade

So it's getting close to October and the one and only real fundraiser we had scheduled for the year (sorry for all the other junk), the actual playing of the games will be done on Fridays in October starting around 5:30 - 6:00 central time for the duration as before, however for the time being we still need to figure out which games will be played! So for the month of august i'll be sorting out nominations and picking 8 titles to go into the voting phase come September.  

So far:

• Fatal Frame
  • Obscure: The Aftermath (multiplayer?)
  • Alan Wake
  • Deadly Premonitions
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Sly Cooper
  • Haunting Ground

All games will have to be playable via Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, or Wii in order for us to play them so no PC games. Since October is Halloween month scary games may be in order however are not required, we'll make our own scary if we need to! So make your nominations and we'll add them to this list for sorting!

bradypodidae

I think the multi-player route would be the way to go. I'll wait and see what you come up with...
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Zedd

Lisky

as much as Val's screams bring little tears of joy to my eyes, i'm gonna have to be nice and go with Alan Wake or Obscure... because fatal frame would just be mean X3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Basilisk on August 16, 2010, 06:37:14 PM
as much as Val's screams bring little tears of joy to my eyes, i'm gonna have to be nice and go with Alan Wake or Obscure... because fatal frame would just be mean X3

Have you _seen_ the ZP review of Alan Wake?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sofox

When you say multiplayer for Obscure: The Aftermath, do you mean local co-op? I'm don't think Obscure II has online functionality. (Though the original game did have great local co-op).

Balade

yes local, our PS2 is not connected to the internet