Star Wreck'd RP: Interest Call

Started by Drayco84, August 07, 2010, 02:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That_wolf

Quote from: Drayco84 on August 09, 2010, 12:10:03 PM
I'm watching myself... Watch myself... Who's watching myself... It's freaky...

...What.
Abel needs a hug...

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...

Inumo

Ooh aah. Can't wait to start mutila-I mean, healing people. >:3

That_wolf

I cant wait to declare everyone a zombie. 'Des cold, is es der ZOMBIE NIGHT!'
Abel needs a hug...

Draken

I can't wait to....to.....*hears something...*......I'm sorry, what was I talking about?
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...

Draken

It will.  We just need a First Officer (What, no one wants to be a StarScream?  To a Kirk?), and maybe a few other spots to liven it up (Like say a janitor.  Someone has to clean up the deathtrap messes).  So, until then we have to sit tight.  Shouldn't take too long.
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Drayco84

Quote from: Inumo on August 09, 2010, 02:51:37 PM
Ooh aah. Can't wait to start mutila-I mean, healing people. >:3
Inumo... As much as I hate myself for saying this... (And as much as I don't WANT to say it...) If you want to redo your char to have some First Officer experience, then you're more than welcome to do so.

I apologize profusely for this, but I would like to get this RP started before my brain tries to shift to something else. (already I can feel my Legomania flaring up...)

For those that don't WANT to spend all day wandering around TVtropes, here's just the picture: http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Lego.jpg (Copy and paste. Dang, they just DON'T like linking...)

EDIT: Link to article removed! It's too late for me! SAVE YOURSELVES!

ShadesFox

Hmm... go ahead, I've got some things IRL bogging me down a bit.  I could always join as a stowaway and then be given a mop when found X3
The All Purpose Fox

Drayco84

Quote from: ShadesFox on August 09, 2010, 06:57:34 PM
Hmm... go ahead, I've got some things IRL bogging me down a bit.  I could always join as a stowaway and then be given a mop when found X3
A mop?! We don't trust stowaways with mops around here!

How good are your cooking skills, though?

Congrats danman! Now all we have to do is staple this translator to your head! Ready? On three... One... *Puh-THUNK!*

Draken

Sent PM in an attempt to help >.>
Go get'em, Jy!

ShadesFox

So I get a knife instead of a mop?  Suits me!
The All Purpose Fox

Drayco84

Yes, I did notice. However, I also had one more person that expressed interest but took a bit getting a char sheet put together. That has since been resolved.

Quote from: ShadesFox on August 09, 2010, 07:31:45 PM
So I get a knife instead of a mop?  Suits me!
No, you get a moleculor constructor/deconstructor. We don't trust ANYONE with knives on board THIS ship.
EDIT: Oh yeah, for some bizarre reason the thing has a nice pistol grip for easy aiming. Huh... Wonder why...

That_wolf

Here's a fun question. Are we going to get to see eachothers bio, or are we going to go in blind, hoping no one shows the man who hates office equipment and goes homicidal when he sees it a stapler?
Abel needs a hug...

Drayco84

Quote from: That_wolf on August 09, 2010, 07:45:36 PM
Here's a fun question. Are we going to get to see eachothers bio, or are we going to go in blind, hoping no one shows the man who hates office equipment and goes homicidal when he sees it a stapler?
The character's aren't going to get to see each other's bio, save for the captain. (The ship should stop hacking databases, though...) HOWEVER, the players will once I make the OOC topic, which I will start typing once I'm done with this post.