confused?

Started by vulpesweasel, August 18, 2006, 06:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vulpesweasel

MMKAY...I haven't updated my DMFA comics in a while. the last one I read was #670, and when I click next on the page, it takes me to the current 8/18 page. Can some one direct me to the #671 page?

fesworks

Click Next, or just type the number in place of the current number in the URL box

vulpesweasel

vulpesweasel

sorry to doublepost, but i tried typing in the number in the URL window, but it says the page can't be found....

Manawolf

You did only replace the original number and not the entire URL, didn't you?  If you did, then the page doesn't exist.  I can't remember if we made it to that page number, got so many comics it can be hard to keep track.

tkg

I don't think we've come that far yet, as you can see on <this page here>, which should be up-to-date as far as I know. There have been quite the multitude of guest-comics in the meantime, though - the links to all (or at least most) of them were posted a few pages into an earlier thread somewhere, but I can't remember which one. You could try a search on the forums for "guest comics" (or variations thereof), if you haven't seen them all before.