IC Apples to Apples

Started by Liatai, May 08, 2010, 03:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAE

49 MB is the file size
Danman out!
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

That_wolf

And uh, where can I check how large my storage is on my computer(I have a PC). I hope it's not large, because I want to play and it sounds REALY fun.
Abel needs a hug...

VAE

Unless you have dialup or ISDN it isn't large.
You should have enough storage too, unless your machine comes from early 1990s
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Liatai

What's your operating system? If it's Windows, I can help you; outside of that, I don't know. For Windows, go to My Computer, right click on the C drive, and select "Properties." It should show you how much space you have as a pie chart.

That_wolf

Uh.. nothing says 'C drive'(Yes, I'm using windows.) I got Local disk(C:), and nothing else with a c. Sorry if this is getting annoying, I'm not fluent in computers, at all.
Abel needs a hug...

techmaster-glitch

Local Disk C is the C drive. Same thing.

That_wolf

Ah, thank you very much. Gotta shower then I'll decide if I can download.
Abel needs a hug...

That_wolf

Yeah, I can join. Let me just download...
Abel needs a hug...

Liatai

Aack, and we're just about to finish up. :animesweat There will be a game next week, though, if you want to join in that. Keep an eye on this thread; we'll be scheduling it here.

That_wolf

Eh, crap, I'm gone next week. how was this game? Also, I may need some more help, because the java site is trying to confuse me. It's effective.
Abel needs a hug...

Meany

Reminder to all!  There will be a game Wednesday, June the twenty-third, come on down!

While the theme has yet to be decided, Newest Characters is leading the pack right now, but you might want to wait until they make the next turn before picking anything.

Also, 100th reply!  Wootz!

Liatai

Hello folks! There is a game tonight, as well. The theme is Horror Movie Rejects.

Angel

What's the theme mean? Would we have to PLAY as Horror Movie Rejects?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

VAE

It means you should pick any of your scary or psychotic characters.. like the assassin you mentioned
Saphroneth

Liatai

So, um. When should we plan to have the next game? :animesweat I don't think we decided on a time at the end of the last game. I'm pretty much free on any day up until July 9th, when I depart for the Land of No Internet for a week.

Also, do you think we should decide on the theme of the game before the session starts so that we can post it here, to give people more time to prepare characters?

*edit* The time's been decided! Tomorrow, at the usual time. As for the theme...  hmm... :shifty ... Let's just say come one, come all, if you're a fan of improv games, even if you don't want to play. We will need an audience. ;)

*edit the second* The room is now open! Tonight's theme is... the non-game! The cards have vanished for the night and left behind rules for improv games! It's In-Character Whose Line Is It Anyway!

Angel

So, when is the next next game? Just curious, seeing as I haven't played in a long time.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Liatai

I think we decided on Saturday, July 3, at the usual time (9 PM GMT).

VAE

Methinks i should add - for anyone who is interested in our past game logs, they are here
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~dm510/apples/
Saphroneth

Angel

I'm on the thing now, but no-one's there.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Liatai

Aack, I should have posted! I'm sorry. :animesweat A few things came up, so we rescheduled for Tuesday. Can you make it then?

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

Toric

I'll be away for that evening. Have fun, I'll try to make it next time!
Yap by Silver.

Liatai