Sienna Asks A BIIIG Favour!

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, July 29, 2006, 11:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

Okay, so I'm not entirely confident on the placement of topics yet... but this seems to be the best fit. If it's not in the right place I apoligize now;

Anyways, so I'm off to the magical world of camp for two weeks and therefore shall not have any access to a computer. So being the pack-rat that I am (I've even considered that my furrsona should be as such rather than a cat, but that is a story for another time) always want to read the AmberRants and sometimes I save them, (especially now with an impending Canada-Invasion). Which brings us to the point of my plea. :help I was hoping that some kind soul out there would pity me and screenshot the Rants for me, pretty please? :kittylove I'll give you candy! :candy Okay not really... but I would be happy to give anybody who helps me with this some artsy-type stuff in return :shy

Okay, so aside from going away to camp I also have just had a birthday, turning seventeen on Thursday. Scary, I know. I didn't get a chance to get on then to say anything, but even if I had I wouldn't have done art requests like last year, (I still have some I haven't gotten to! :laugh)
I'll also love you forever if you do this! (Wait... would that scare some people away?)
Okay, well later folkles, see you around.  :love2

Paladin Sheppard

Ok Sienna I'll save em for you. And happy Birthday!

Sienna Maiu - M T

I thank ye kind canine 'cubi! *hugs*

Damien Holtz

Happy birthday, and... if he's a wolf, isn't he lupine? *bricked*

Tapewolf

Quote from: Damien Holtz on July 30, 2006, 04:51:41 AM

Yes, although dogs, wolves and foxes are all considered to be canids.  And the wolf is canis lupus.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Damien Holtz

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 30, 2006, 05:05:34 AM
Quote from: Damien Holtz on July 30, 2006, 04:51:41 AM

Yes, although dogs, wolves and foxes are all considered to be canids.  And the wolf is canis lupus.
Indeed.

As for me, I'll stick to felis horribilis, a nasty big brute, about eleven feet long, with big pointy teeth and black stripes... What we doctors, in fact, call a tiger.

Monty Python references ftw! In fact I think my signature needs a Python quote before I can sleep tonight.

Zedd

What am I really even I am half feline and half huskie?

FurryFreak

D'oh! I wish I would have seen this earlier. ._. Meh, I have enough artses... should I take the screenshots anyway?

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Zedd on July 31, 2006, 01:47:44 AM
What am I really even I am half feline and half huskie?

Really IM full bloodied Huskie with the Ice Blue eyes clear as the perfect lake..... :yeahthat