04/18/10 [PF #111] - Death is only the Begining.

Started by Meany, April 18, 2010, 11:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meany

Well now, this is...unexpected. Would it be horribly speciesist(sp?) to say the one with the gun kinda looks like Jakob? Is that a silver bullet, or regular? Why did that wacko just execute at dying man? So many questions.

*dives into the bunker*

Suwako

Quote from: Meany on April 18, 2010, 11:43:23 AM
Would it be horribly speciesist(sp?) to say the one with the gun kinda looks like Jakob?

Jakob with red hair is evil, Jakob with black hair is not! D:  

sorry, it had to be said.  :3 I also love the quote beneath the strip, those spots are evil and needs to be cleansed by the sword the cleaves evil!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tytaj on April 18, 2010, 11:44:50 AM
I also love the quote beneath the strip, those spots are evil and needs to be cleansed by the sword the cleaves evil!
You have my sword.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 18, 2010, 12:37:12 PM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on April 18, 2010, 11:56:38 AM
You have my sword.

You didn't have to draw the spots  :B

Well, I drew spots on Abel in a recent picture I made. And he had more spots there! :P

Zedd

AmigaDragon

"I know who you are, you're the ghost of chapters ending."
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Suwako

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 18, 2010, 12:37:12 PM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on April 18, 2010, 11:56:38 AM
You have my sword.

You didn't have to draw the spots  :B

I thought about pointing it out, but I didn't know for sure and didn't want to be made fun of.  :B

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tytaj on April 18, 2010, 04:50:45 PM
I thought about pointing it out, but I didn't know for sure and didn't want to be made fun of.  :B
Ren's right, there weren't as many spots in the final picture as I'd initially feared there would be.

joshofspam

Well... all things said and done, that's one heck of a spot remover he's using.

Wait. Wouldn't that just add to the problem?

Bang, Bang, Bang!

Nope. Theirs a difference between spots and holes.... One leaks.

I'm going to need a lot of bandaids for these...whooop (crash) and a mop, definitely a mop. :mowsad
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Sprocketsdance

I'm so feelin' the hate here...

but yeah.. the red hair.... D8  "Ahhhh!!! What's going on?!?!"

Tapewolf

Quote from: wuffnpuff on April 19, 2010, 08:41:21 AM
I'm so feelin' the hate here...
but yeah.. the red hair.... D8  "Ahhhh!!! What's going on?!?!"

Exactly who did this and why is something that slowly unfolds over the next couple of arcs, I'm afraid...

EDIT:
To clarify, when chapter 12 was originally written, I was wondering how the heck I was going to follow up what just happened with Keaton and Ashford.  As a result it goes slowly for a bit before ramping up again.  I also start to get up to speed with the humour side of things - I think this arc was the one where Daryil started to become popular.

Raskahn

I have no idea where you're going with this but, I like it!

The details on the revolver are nice too  :)

Sind

For some reason I just love religious figures :3
even when they are ruthless murderers >:]

He IS a religious figure, right? :/

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sind on April 19, 2010, 10:19:07 AM
For some reason I just love religious figures :3
even when they are ruthless murderers >:]

He IS a religious figure, right? :/

Sadly in this case, no.  However, as you can tell from the dialogue, I also love them.  Don't worry, you should get your fix eventually :3

Actually, pretty soon if Dark Angel stays on track.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 19, 2010, 08:45:15 AM
I also start to get up to speed with the humour side of things - I think this arc was the one where Daryil started to become popular.

Yes, because the comedy portion of your work is the part I always loved the most, but Daryil doesn't get completely full of win until Chapter 19.  All of you who haven't read FH are in for a big surprise. >:3

There are 36 weeks left in this year.  So far you all have only missed one week in updating the main comic.

At a maximum of 9 pages per chapter (as mentioned in the rant for this week (54 / 6 = 9)), you should be getting to Chapter 19 before the end of the first quarter of 2011.

Also, that guy is a jaguar, right?  If he were a Cheetah or leopard, his spots would be circles, right?  I always get the spotted big kitties mixed up, but then again, who doesn't?

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: ChaosMageX on April 19, 2010, 11:08:44 AM
Also, that guy is a jaguar, right?  If he were a Cheetah or leopard, his spots would be circles, right?  I always get the spotted big kitties mixed up, but then again, who doesn't?

He is a cheetah and they are circular, but now I look at it, they're too small.  The spots on the face are about right, the ones on his body should be larger.  If I have time after colouring Dark Angel I might look at fixing that.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 19, 2010, 11:14:17 AM

He is a cheetah and they are circular, but now I look at it, they're too small.  The spots on the face are about right, the ones on his body should be larger.  If I have time after colouring Dark Angel I might look at fixing that.

Yeah, I mean, right now it looks more like he has chickenpox, which would be appropriate, considering that he's dying and getting it as an adult can prove fatal, since it's a distant relative of the smallpox virus.

Icon by Sunblink

joshofspam

Wonder if he was bitten by a vampire or an undead?

Its kind of supprising that their are such large groups of bigots for creatures or beings and so few we see of groups like Jacob's who try for peaceful coexistence's.

Does saying that most creatures look down on the beings and the being mostly look at creatures with suspicion and should be in some cases shot on site give a fair view what Darryl and Jacob's group are trying to fix?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

VAE

Quote from: ChaosMageX on April 19, 2010, 12:10:15 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on April 19, 2010, 11:14:17 AM

Yeah, I mean, right now it looks more like he has chickenpox, which would be appropriate, considering that he's dying and getting it as an adult can prove fatal, since it's a distant relative of the smallpox virus.

Hmm this is strange - as far as my medical knowledge goes it is not chickenpox that can kill you if you get it older, but measles (i believe is the name in english). They have a huge complication rate in even teens (my aunt's schoolmate died of them at age of 13 or something)  Chickenpox just goes 'meh' for anybody who is not 90 i presume.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Tapewolf

Quote from: danman on April 21, 2010, 08:03:21 AM
Hmm this is strange - as far as my medical knowledge goes it is not chickenpox that can kill you if you get it older, but measles (i believe is the name in english). They have a huge complication rate in even teens (my aunt's schoolmate died of them at age of 13 or something)  Chickenpox just goes 'meh' for anybody who is not 90 i presume.

I must remember to fix this if I have time tonight.

VAE

Well, you can still make it that he has proper pox.
that one is just nasty and should look similar, at least in comic form. Happy that i am from eastern europe and so vaccinated even after it was supposedly erased by WHO - someone might use it as biological arm some day.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Tapewolf

ETA is for tomorrow, as usual.  Partly this is due to another project, partly this is due to Ren's workload, and partly it's due to him installing Silent Storm 2  >:3 

Tapewolf

I'm not honestly sure I'll be able to finish colouring this tonight, but I'll try my best.  If not, it'll be finished tomorrow.

Sprocketsdance

No worries! \o/ just do what you can and we'll see it all in due time ^^  :boogie

Tapewolf

Quote from: wuffnpuff on April 24, 2010, 06:51:19 PM
No worries! \o/ just do what you can and we'll see it all in due time ^^  :boogie

"...And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air, and then came a great voice of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying "IT IS DONE"."
--Revelations 16:17, by way of Moonspell

Now I'm going to sleep, if the coffee will let me.