04/10/10 [PF #110]

Started by Meany, April 10, 2010, 08:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meany

And we see the return of Joshua. He doesn't look so good; like he needs a hug.

Now I too wonder how he got in; ideas anyone? :U I guess at ninja-skills.

AmigaDragon

And here I thought the last panel of 109 was calling the boss' attention to the snacking warp aci. :mowtongue

I'd say Joshua looks at least a little annoyed.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Madmann135

He looks more annoyed and thinking than anything else.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Raskahn

I couldn't resist. Sorry guys...I blame Keaton!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/Dave_Wolf_1983/strip110edited.png

Ren Gaulen

Raskahn

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on April 11, 2010, 07:32:53 AM
Quote from: Lone_Wolf on April 11, 2010, 06:48:09 AM
I couldn't resist. Sorry guys...I blame Keaton!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/Dave_Wolf_1983/strip110edited.png
Excuse my while I roll on the floor laughing over there. :B

Oh no! sarcasm! my only weakness! Curse my mediocre sense of humor.
Ok, so you didn't think it was funny. Or is it more a matter of "Don't abuse my art"? If so, this will be the first and last time.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on April 11, 2010, 07:54:29 AM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on April 11, 2010, 07:32:53 AM
Excuse my while I roll on the floor laughing over there. :B

Oh no! sarcasm! my only weakness! Curse my mediocre sense of humor.
Ok, so you didn't think it was funny. Or is it more a matter of "Don't abuse my art"? If so, this will be the first and last time.
It was not sarcasm! Why do you think there was a silly-face smiley after it? :dface I just could not find an actual ROFL-smiley on the forum. :T

And I don't mind such edits in the least. It is really amusing. :3

Raskahn

Daargh! curse you misinterpret smiley! Cuuuuurse you!

Glad you like it, i saw Keaton's text below the actual comic and it was just too perfect.  :)

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on April 11, 2010, 08:00:10 AM
Daargh! curse you misinterpret smiley! Cuuuuurse you!

Glad you like it, i saw Keaton's text below the actual comic and it was just too perfect.  :)
I really should have used a different smiley, because I often use that one when I don't want people to take my words at face value. :/

Or when I am just being silly. :B

Pagan

Which explains why you use it so very much.  :P
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on April 11, 2010, 07:54:29 AM

I liked it.  I can't honestly say it had me splitting my sides, mostly because it was a bit too close to what Keaton had already said, but I have no problem with people doing this.  I've done things like that to DMFA, after all.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Such a knotty boy trying to steal the keys to the old mans dooms day weapon.

You just can't trust kids today.

Of course Jacob probably expected this when he recognised Keaton

Oooooh boy. Better get ready for some good old fashioned SPY VS SPY ACTION, or a good old game of Jacob moving the blue prints around so Josh is opening all the closets, cabinets, and doors in the building.

Josh: Dang it where are those blue prints?

Jacob: Still looking for those blue prints. Hmmmmm?

Josh: No not really. But while where on the topic where did you put them?

(Dayril jumps into the conversation and says)
Dayril: Today we're hiding them in my pants. Want to search for them now?

Josh: No thanks.

Though I don't think this will happen. We can bet if a search is going to happen it will be filled with traps suprises and a lot of jerking ones chain. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: joshofspam on April 11, 2010, 01:07:47 PM
Dayril: Today we're hiding them in my pants. Want to search for them now?

Josh: No thanks.

Though I don't think this will happen. We can bet if a search is going to happen it will be filled with traps suprises and a lot of jerking ones chain. :P

Hahahaha, that would be so within Daryil's character.

And it would be fun to see Josh searching all over.  Who knows what he'd find?  Probably something that would traumatize him even more and send him into another crying fit like when they visited the dimension that the dam was in.

Icon by Sunblink

Zedd

Huh..I am guessing I am not alone in putting items into the pants sort of thing

Sind

Joshua looks awesome in this page :3

Tapewolf

As mentioned, Ren's university schedule is top-heavy towards the end of the week lately.  We also have another small project which has taken priority so we weren't able to get the strip done in advance.  More about that in a couple of weeks.

Hopefully we'll be concluding this chapter tomorrow, but a lot depends on how things go for him today.

As for Dark Angel, still nothing from Spooks.  The last I heard from her was promising, but that was a while ago now.  Frankly I'm starting to get a little worried (read: paranoid).

EDIT:

Okay, good news.  I've got the lines for Dark Angel.  Hopefully Spooks' RL will be setting down a bit and we can get back on track, but we'll have to see how it goes.
Last I heard the main comic was a couple of panels away from inking so hopefully we'll be updating that tonight.  DA will probably be updating Mon-Tues to keep some semblance of a schedule :3

Ren Gaulen

Unfortunately I was summoned to the university again today, so the comic might be delayed until Sunday.

Tapewolf

Sorted.  Hope it was worth the wait!