{Insert generic and not so generic words of greeting here.}

Started by Vicorus, April 14, 2010, 12:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicorus

Now that the messy business of working out a thread title is dealt with, I guess I had better introduce myself. I'm just your average guy/amateur writer/student/illithid (delete as applicable), who has been lurking around the forums for...well, quite a long time, now I come to think of it. Laziness prevented me from registering, and forgetfulness decided to help out in that regard.

Now that I've finally gotten round to it, however, I'd like to say that you (insert appropriate word here) make an awesome/hilarious/bizzare (once again, delete as applicable) community, and need to stop making me burst out into laughter in public places. Ah well, them's the breaks. Interesting breaks, too. And that's all I have to say on this whole introduction matter. (And then some.) Thankee-sai for reading/scanning/whatevering this post.

VAE

[insert another generic word of greeting]!

[usual set of welcoming phrases] [expression of joy at the thought of another wasting his life at the internet]
[expression of interest that illithids have writers]
[rant about the infrequency of the creatures of underdark having internet connection and the diifficulty of keeping computer hardware underwater[

[witty final comment]
[evil laughter in secrecy]
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Suwako

Hello welcome to comicfrenzy, we hope you enjoy your stay. Please read the rules if you haven't done so yet.

Please note useful links within the rules section and of course this forum's userbar ( signature pictures ) thread. Feel free to roam around wherever you wish at your own risk. Full coverage insurance is a lie.