04/09/10 [DMFA#1102] - Big Couch = Bigger bed?

Started by The_one_who_is_odd, April 09, 2010, 01:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Jack McSlay on April 09, 2010, 06:33:06 AM
The biggest problem isn't if the couch fits in there, but how damn big is the doorway that made it possible to put that couch there?

Haven't you ever heard of "some assembly required"? :mowmeep

Quote from: Kuari on April 09, 2010, 07:31:46 AM
Do remember this is the person who ate her husband for cheating...  though he WAS a being...  hmm.

Do we know that Kria was actually married to Lorenda's father?

Quote from: Scow2 on April 09, 2010, 10:50:53 AM
Why the heck does everyone believe the cast defaults to promiscuity?

Or can I say "See, I told you so!" about it?

And... it seems Dan turned down any sexual advances Matilda may have made or hinted at... both acting entirely in-character.

Advances that she may or may not have made.

Quote from: Atharyn on April 09, 2010, 11:50:54 AM
If Kria did try to kill him, he'd probably maul her in the process.

.. note I have no guesstimate on who would win that fight.  I'd lean towards Kria with her longer experience, but Dan has a habit of wtfkerpwning people who should out-class him.

Kria may have centuries more experience, but what kind? In Abel's Story, we see her as a teacher, present at one massacre of beings and perhaps working at a hospital/nursing home. Dan has years of Adventurer experience killing demons and other creatures before coming into his cubi powers.

Quote from: taltamir on April 09, 2010, 09:10:26 PM
i don't see kria kill stealing from her daughter.

Stealing, perhaps not. Sharing, maybe.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Naldru on April 10, 2010, 07:09:53 PM
Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 10, 2010, 12:46:02 PMIf Kria finds out about Dan and Matilda's night out (which is likely, since she's spying on him Jyrass and his friends), she might have to go trough another multiple choice selection, and might end up with "buy icecream".

:D
Please note that Kria's analysis of her choices was not due to Jyrass's actions but to the fact that Lorenda was upset.  Unless Lorenda is upset, I see no reason for Kria to feel it necessary to do anything.

In the case of Kria, I'm not sure a reason has to be there in order to do anything.
I was merely thinking of how she could react to this.
As in what the possibilities were.

After all - It's up to Amber (in Kria disguise) to figure out if she will make a scene out of it.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

SCKnight14

I wonder if Amber is going to show us Dan and Matilda kissing? Who else wants to see them kiss?

Anker Steadfast

Maybe they don't kiss in Furrae, but twist tails instead ?  :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

SCKnight14

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 11, 2010, 03:54:00 PM
Maybe they don't kiss in Furrae, but twist tails instead ?  :)

Good point.  Maybe on their second date Dan and Matilda will kiss...(Y'all keep your fingers cross!)