04/16/10 [DMFA#1105] - Bit of advice

Started by Caswin, April 15, 2010, 08:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anker Steadfast

Vegetables - Bane of my existence!

Quote from: Attic Rat on April 16, 2010, 04:47:16 PMHowever, if you find yourself attracted to the Application layer of the TCP/IP protocol suite, you may instead be a daemon.

I find myself attracted to girls ... is that bad ?   :B

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Vicorus

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 16, 2010, 05:26:49 PM

It's better than being attracted to grills. Especially barbeque grills. That can be incredibly painful. On the flipside, it can also be incredibly tasty.

And it looks like Dan won't be getting his hat back anytime soon. Then again, it's not all that likely that Kria knows that, in fact, the hat belonged to Dan. For that matter, Dan himself didn't pay any attention to the hat, which makes sense, considering the whole "stalking/vegetables/"Thursday" thing.

Shachza

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 16, 2010, 05:26:49 PM
Vegetables - Bane of my existence!

Quote from: Attic Rat on April 16, 2010, 04:47:16 PMHowever, if you find yourself attracted to the Application layer of the TCP/IP protocol suite, you may instead be a daemon.

What are those?  I don't think I've ever heard of a 'girl.'  Are they in the comic?  'Cause I'd like to see one.
            <-- #1 that is!

Tangent

I've heard it rumored that the cartoonist... Amber? She's a girl. =^-^=
Robert A. Howard, Tangents Reviews
http://www.tangents.us

Pvblivs

Quote from: Tangent on April 16, 2010, 08:36:17 PM
I've heard it rumored that the cartoonist... Amber? She's a girl. =^-^=

What?!  No, it's just not possible.  Everyone knows there are no girls on the internet. ;P

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Pvblivs on April 16, 2010, 09:41:07 PM
Quote from: Tangent on April 16, 2010, 08:36:17 PMI've heard it rumored that the cartoonist... Amber? She's a girl. =^-^=
What?!  No, it's just not possible.  Everyone knows there are no girls on the internet. ;P

Indeed - Besides,that would mean I would then be attracted to cartoonists ... I wonder if that's bad too ?

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Arcblade on April 15, 2010, 09:10:41 PM
Thursday, in-comic time.  What day is it today in-comic time?  

And what's the relevance of Thursday? I don't recall anyone talking about Thursday before this. Is it a holiday or something (like "share your BF with Mother day")?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen