Are all cubi clan leaders female?

Started by taltamir, March 28, 2010, 09:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anker Steadfast

I believe that Amber once stated that a Cubi (or a being for that matter) could change their gender trough using lots of magic 'n' stuf ... but only once in a lifetime - Literally.

So no swapping back and forth or whatnot.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Jairus on April 02, 2010, 02:00:43 AM
Quote from: taltamir on April 02, 2010, 01:05:28 AM
Quote from: Naldru on April 01, 2010, 08:04:08 PM
What I heard was that it wasn't that small breasts produce more milk but that infants were more successful in getting milk out of small breasts.

we need to investigate this... obviously infants are a problem to acquire and use so i will volunteer to do the suckling myself... Get me lactating women of various breast size and I shall compare the ease of suckling :P
:erk
Well, I had a feeling we'd get here eventually.

Where, in here?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

taltamir

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 02, 2010, 06:37:50 PM
Quote from: Jairus on April 02, 2010, 02:00:43 AM
Quote from: taltamir on April 02, 2010, 01:05:28 AM
What I heard was that it wasn't that small breasts produce more milk but that infants were more successful in getting milk out of small breasts.

we need to investigate this... obviously infants are a problem to acquire and use so i will volunteer to do the suckling myself... Get me lactating women of various breast size and I shall compare the ease of suckling :P
:erk
Well, I had a feeling we'd get here eventually.

Where, in here?

perv box is win!...

AmigaDragon

Be careful going to the box, it may be already full of TwoKinds forumites.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Anker Steadfast

Ha ha ha,  llearch is a regular all year 'round citizen of the Perv Box.  :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Naldru

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 01, 2010, 09:12:50 PM

This is possibly correct. I can't say I've done a statistically significant verification of the findings.

... I'd be interested in doing such, though. ;-]
I believe that my totally innocent comment has raised some very disturbing thoughts.  I was trained as a chemical engineer and chemical engineers study plumbing and the flow of liquids of all types.  One of my professors had a very large grant for the study of the flow of mucous.

I believe that they have all the studies they need on the effect of breast shape on the ability of infants to suckle.  How do you think they decided on the shape of the baby bottle nipples?

By the way, I don't know of anyone on this site who has a mouth that would be a fair candidate for such a test.  I would think that you all have foul mouths when considered for this purpose.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.