Started by Sunblink, February 26, 2010, 05:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain

If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

VAE

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Fibre

I can't stop listening to Arcade Fire, The Suburbs, Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) :boogie

Inumo

The Secret Life of Doctor Calgori, by Abney Park.

llearch n'n'daCorna

the typing on the keyboards in the background behind me.

Also Garbage - Milk.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VAE

This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Kitsune Ascendant

Last listened to Reset (Thank You version) from Okami. I am currently convinced it is one of the best instrumental pieces ever.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Draken

Malicious Fingers.   I can't stop listening to all these Projectg Chaos songs!!!
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...

Captain

If you want to visit me:

Liatai

"You're Not Alone" from Final Fantasy 9, vocal version by katethegreat19.

(I also highly recommend her version of "Rose of May." c: )

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Caswin

"In the Land of the Pig, the Butcher is King", from the abandoned Batman musical, later covered by Meatloaf. (At the time I posted this, it was just stuck in my head.)

As usual, the villains get all the best songs.  In this case, they stand out all the more because most of the tracks are so darn somber.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

ooklah

Amethystium - Anthemoessa Just another track in the Amethystium playlist. Great stuff to relax to.
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Caswin

"Sonic Doesn't Need a Story", by Alex Day.  I think he's speaking for less people than he thinks, and everywhere I turn I see more evidence that I should buy Sonic Rush, which introduces Blaze the Cat, but... it's catchy, and the last verse is unexpectedly funny.

Meanwhile, just today before actually listening to it for the first time and based only on knowledge that it existed, I came up with the song "A Story Needs Sonic".  So far, I've figured out how The Great Gatsby and The Odyssey might benefit from Sonic's presence...
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

VAE

some vocaloids translated beautifully into russian by SoundlessVoice
Daughter of evil
Servant of evil
there be more on her channel
Saphroneth

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...

Caswin

"That Was Yesterday", by Foreigner.  I love this song.  The '80s synthesizer doesn't hurt.

(Before that, I was listening to "Street of Dreams", by Rainbow.  In conjunction with DMFA, I think it has potential...)
Yap yap.

Inumo

e_voyager

no sleep till Brooklyn by The Beastie Boys curtsy of my insomnia  and youtube.

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sunblink

Inumo

Sunblink

Inumo

Live to Tell the Tale by Passion Pit

It's on, Keaton.

You do realize this isn't emo music, though, right?

EDIT: Got a better URL

Captain

If you want to visit me:

Tapewolf

Spock's Beard - Jaws of Heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moGRGRUIVL4

...this makes me feel much better about all the reverse reverb I put into DemonHunter.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager