22/02/2010 [AS2 #91] - Keeping mum

Started by Feather Dancer, February 22, 2010, 04:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 23, 2010, 01:51:47 PM
It looks like he's still at the Academy if the introductory pages of the Clan Leaders arc are to be believed.

I figured that took place past tense. I.E, during Abel's backstory.

Sind

I just noticed that the Succubus in the first panel is of Kish'Ta's clan(Kinda late, I know >.>)

But the funny part is that according to the clan pages, Kish'Ta members have overly sharp teeth. This one however has a beak for a mouth XD

Bjalf

Quote from: Sind on February 24, 2010, 04:04:21 PM
I just noticed that the Succubus in the first panel is of Kish'Ta's clan(Kinda late, I know >.>)

But the funny part is that according to the clan pages, Kish'Ta members have overly sharp teeth. This one however has a beak for a mouth XD

I bet it's overly sharp, though     :P

Edit: The presence of a beak does not rule out teeth, both Hesperornis and Ichthyornis had beaks with teeth.

Rakyth

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 24, 2010, 09:52:47 AM
I don't think I would.  From what I hear it would make Abel's Story seem like a comedy.

Bad time to mention I laughed really, really hard at May when she died? Just the look on her face and the situation...Priceless!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Siarnaq on February 24, 2010, 03:40:56 PM

If we see a computer in Abel's Story, yeah.  However, the implication is that those things are very recent tech only found in the main story.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Howl

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 25, 2010, 03:08:36 AM
Quote from: Siarnaq on February 24, 2010, 03:40:56 PM

If we see a computer in Abel's Story, yeah.  However, the implication is that those things are very recent tech only found in the main story.

Fair is fair.