Castlevania Dracula X: The Rondo of Blood Experience

Started by DevilmaN, July 27, 2006, 01:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilmaN

Things I used to make this video: Official copy of Rondo and magic engine to play it also snag it was used to record.

(Also This video shows that richter is the best belmont ever PERIOD.)

Im glad to say that youtube accepted my director form so i was able to make this video and its never been done before so why not? the only problem is that i had to drop the video size to 100MB so the quality could be better if only i could do something were someone could download the video instead of wathcing it on youtbe but oh well. At the bottom is the link to the video enjoy! (NOTE most of you probably know this but to get the best out of this video click the first screen icon right next to were its says screen and it will make the video a little bit smaller it looks best this way DUH the quality may seem a little bit off but it gets better after the second stage.)

Video Discription: This is the infamous Castlevania game Rondo of Blood, this game was considered the lost game because it is hard to find and not many people got to play it This video will show what the game is like. This is a video were im taking you from the beggining intro to the end the game showing all 7 levels, aswell as the anime cutscenes(except the secret ones). (There are also 5 secret levels that i might make a video of if people like this video enough)

The quality and speed of this video starts out pretty good but improves as the video goes on because I get better with using Snag. Sometimes the voices are a little off with lip moving because snag isnt perfect and the screen size of the video is the actual screen size i had to play on with the magic engine emulator because if i played it on fullscreen it runs incredibly slow while recording.

This is not a speed run its just a video of me enjoying the game way it should be enjoyed, I had alot of fun making this video despite the small screen i had to play on. Also I would like to add that i wish konami would maybe bring this game to america like with what they did with chronicles you cant leave this game behind.
heres is the link to the video hope you like !
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CPZ-9lVlGOo

Leafar

lol i never did see this thread but i must say i like you for saying the best belmont ever is richter...
anyway the video has 54 minutes...is it the whole playing game you recorded??? lol

Jorge D. Fuentes

Richter is not the best.
Simon all the way.  :P

That's a long-ass Video.

Fizzbit

Trevor

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 01, 2006, 09:58:24 AM
Quote from: Clara E. Leet on August 01, 2006, 08:41:38 AM
Quote from: Jorge D. Fuentes on August 01, 2006, 07:32:32 AM
Richter is not the best.
Trevor all the way.   :mwaha

That's a long-ass Video.

Fixed

Dammit people, get it right.
I mean it!

Vidar

Quote from: Trevor on August 01, 2006, 10:29:32 AM
Richter is not the best.
Simon all the way.   :mwaha

That's a long-ass Video.

Fixed

I did get it right. Simon started it all, and is the only Belmont who can whip in 8 directions. Super Castlevania 4 FTW!
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Xuzaf D

Quote from: Vidar on August 01, 2006, 10:33:32 AM
Quote from: Trevor on August 01, 2006, 10:29:32 AM
Richter is not the best.
Bibbo all the way.   :mwaha

That's a long-ass Video.

Fixed

I did get it right. Simon started it all, and is the only Belmont who can whip in 8 directions. Super Castlevania 4 FTW!

I like this game.

Leafar

what is need to whip like crazy and be so slow and don't have a back flip jump to avoid anything....yet i also like simon...but the one from cv2... :p

olroxshade

Simon Belmont is better than _Richter,Richter can't use shields and axes as common weapons,Simon,of course,can
(i'm talking of VK)

Sol

Great Vid Devilman. Although due to spoilers, I stopped a bit into it, not to spoil myself too much (I ordered the game, w00t).