02/14/10 [Clans #7] - Nact'Larn of the smokin' hotness.

Started by Mrs_A_ZeTavia, February 14, 2010, 12:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Anri on February 14, 2010, 02:27:39 AM
Quote from: ChaosMageX on February 14, 2010, 02:06:05 AM
I have a feeling that this clan has been mentioned before in the comic, but I'm not sure.

Why yes! :3

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_584.php

(snip)

Quote from: Mink"Nact'Larn and her clan specialize as seducers and spies."

"Members of the clan freely show of their Cubi heritage and as such, most beings attribute the clan's traits to all Cubi."

Of all the clans, I like her tart tan the best.   :)

With regards,
Ted

Naldru

Quote from: Drayco84 on February 14, 2010, 11:41:13 AM
I'm too dizzy and lightheaded from trying to blow those three strategically-placed feathers off my screen to make a real post...

I expect a lot of fan"art" stem from this...
That reminds me of a drawing by Charles Addams.  The family was walking into a theater where the marquee had a big sign saying "bubble dancer".  I can't remember whether it was Pugsley or Fester who was holding the blow gun and darts.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Teroniss

I'm amused that this is the second "risque" Cubi Leader pic we've had so far.

jeffh4

Quote from: Shachza on February 14, 2010, 03:52:11 PM
Quote from: Drayco84 on February 14, 2010, 11:41:13 AM
I'm too dizzy and lightheaded from trying to blow those three strategically-placed feathers off my screen to make a real post...

I expect a lot of fan"art" stem from this...

Those floating feathers are a magic effect, you can't get rid of them!  They're always whirling around her, but no matter what angle you look from they are always appropriately in the way.  What better way to drive us men mad than always be just about to be naked, but never make it?!   :eek
Yep. That's the ticket to a man's interest/lust.  Show him just enough to get him interested in seeing more.  If you actually show him, well, that's the end of that.  Looks like us guys will just have to wait for the movie adaption of DMFA!

Techcubi

So, wait a second...If a member of Nact'larn possibly has a kid with a being, does that mean that all their Cubi kids would be females...?

Anker Steadfast

I would expect so, yes.

Though not all of their children might necessarily become cubi, so they could have some non-cubi male children.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

jeffh4

Clan Nact'Larn. Voted by her class as the most likely to be the life of the party. . . . and the least likely to end your life afterwards.

Greyman

Quote from: jeffh4 on February 14, 2010, 02:15:43 PMI'm a bit surprised that they work alongside clan Zezzuva.
Zezzuva's clan go for direct mind-reading supplemented by detective work, it would seem. When doing spy work, Nact'Larn's clan gather information through the old honey trap routine.  A cooperation of these complementary methods would benefit both clans, would it not?

entropicage

Quote from: Teroniss on February 14, 2010, 05:23:38 PM
I'm amused that this is the second "risque" Cubi Leader pic we've had so far.
Wait, which one was the first? All of the others have been fully dressed... :,

Drayco84

Shachza

Kish'ta was sort of naked.  Depends on how naked you consider a skin-hugging fursuit to be.
            <-- #1 that is!

entropicage

Yeah, but still the only real "skin" that's showing there is the hands and feet. I don't really consider that "risque" considering that the focus of the picture there was the OMGWTF THE HORROR of the face removal.

iceick

Is it just me or is the likelyhood of many members of this clan Amazons.

Bjalf

Quote from: iceick on February 16, 2010, 05:13:23 AM

Dan? Daniel Ti'Fiona, stop pretending to be iceick!

iceick

Quote from: Bjalf on February 16, 2010, 05:37:33 AM

Sorry about that, he must have made that post while I was trying to get Wildy to stop attacking Drayco84.
EDIT: It wasn't easy and it's only temporary.

Drayco84

Quote from: iceick on February 16, 2010, 11:08:14 AM

Sorry about that, he must have made that post while I was trying to get Wildy to stop attacking Drayco84.

Trying?! YOU JUST STOOD BACK AND SNAPPED PICTURES WITH A CAMERA, YOU JERK!

Please miss Wildy-Sama... Give me back my liver... I really need that for drinking... Please... *Collapses.*

iceick

Quote from: Drayco84 on February 16, 2010, 11:15:31 AM
Quote from: iceick on February 16, 2010, 11:08:14 AM

Trying?! YOU JUST STOOD BACK AND SNAPPED PICTURES WITH A CAMERA, YOU JERK!

Please miss Wildy-Sama... Give me back my liver... I really need that for drinking... Please... *Collapses.*
Hey, those pictures were for the insurance brokers. But I did manage to talk her out of removing your kidneys.

Anker Steadfast

Say .. I know this doctor that says he could use a liver or two ....

/creepy

:erk

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Chakat Blackspots

Quite interesting that all cubi born to this clan are female.

AmigaDragon

I was just wondering, if cubi/being mixes don't produce cubi 100% of the time, is it possible for a Nact'Larn clan child to be male if the result isn't cubi? Or do the all-female births extend to their Being children too?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.