Centesimal Comic Congratulations

Started by ChaosMageX, February 06, 2010, 12:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

Tapewolf, I just wanted to congratulate you for your comic finally breaking the triple digit mark.  You may say that this page is nothing special, but it really is. :hug :boogie

So, in order to commemorate this momentous day, I've decided to make a thread for others to give their congratulations as well.

I know your comic can keep going, and with an average of about 8 pages per chapter and an updating frequency of once a week, your comic should be caught up with its written counterpart by the end of 2017, as long as nothing comes up to delay it very often.  Better not break any mirrors. :mwaha

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Thanks.  If we'd been on schedule as we were around Anthrocon time last year, we'd be in chapter 14 by now.  I'm still teed off that we slipped so far.

If that had happened, I might have considered some kind of landmark page - right now I want to bring the current arc to its climax, which fingers crossed should start to happen in the next couple of weeks.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sprocketsdance

Yes, congrats! ^_^ Even though I've only been around for.. I'd say the past 1/3 of the comic so far.. it's still pretty cool for you and Ren to hit 100 \o/  :boogie Eat some cake!  :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: wuffnpuff on February 06, 2010, 08:42:23 AM
Yes, congrats! ^_^ Even though I've only been around for.. I'd say the past 1/3 of the comic so far.. it's still pretty cool for you and Ren to hit 100 \o/  :boogie Eat some cake!  :U

The cake is a lie!

... besides, it'd go off before Tapewolf could ship it to Ren...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.