Dungeons and Dragons

Started by Cogidubnus, January 25, 2010, 07:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradypodidae

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 18, 2010, 08:51:10 PM
Okay, attempting to check ahead of time...

Ghost, E, and Brady, are all three of you sure you'll be able to make it to a session this saturday?

All indications point to yes.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

i agree with pg. it looks good on my end as well
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ghostwish

e_voyager

as of today my work hours have changed.  i will be working Friday midnight - 8am Saturday and Saturday midnight to 8am as well
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ghostwish

techmaster-glitch

yeeg, that looks like awkward hours...do you think you can still make it to the session, and if so, what times? (and what is your timezone?)

EDIT: alright, talked to E. Everything is still okay, he can still make it to sessions, he'll actually be a few hours earlier which may work even better than before. His new min/max time is 2pm-10pm Central, 12pm-8pm Pacific, as seen by this. Insert your own timezone (if you aren't on either of the above) to figure out when that is.

In short; the session is still on! (hopefully...)

e_voyager

my supervisor just fricking called me less then an hour after i get to sleep to change my shift to 1pm - 9pm (less then 3 hours from now with traffic being an hour away)  meaning i can't come to the session today.

techmaster-glitch

Ah, man...

Well, I really don't want to have the first session of the real game with a missing player, but now that Casafi's pretty much ready, today is not a total loss; we can just continue with test sessions. In fact, this might be good, as Casa hasn't had one yet.

So, the session is still on, same time today, everyone else.

techmaster-glitch

A bit of bad news...

yet again, we are going to have a missing player, which means we yet again cannot start the real game. Trust me, I'm as frustrated as anyone else. If anyone -wants- to play another random non-cannon session, I'll try to have something scraped together...

Perhaps we can change the date of the game?

Ghostwish

If we can get everyone to agree to a date, sure!

techmaster-glitch

Don't know if there's going to be a session tomorrow....is Casafi going to be around, Ghostwish?

Ghostwish

I'll ask her now.

Edit: She says she should be back in time. I asked her to keep us posted.

techmaster-glitch

Alright, I'll make sure the game start is ready for tomorrow if she does come back in time. If not...well, I'll figure that out if we get there.

bradypodidae

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

i should be woke by five(3 gm time) so don't worry i seem a little late.

techmaster-glitch

*sigh* Now ghostwish is telling me Casafi likely won't make it....well, eveyone try to pop in at least once. If Casafi does show, then we're game on. If not, then you can go off to whatever (or I can cobble together something random).

techmaster-glitch

*woot* to my players, we finally got the real campaign started! Next session this saturday, usual time!

And now that we've finally got the campaign started with all four people at once, we can also stand to miss a player every now and then. If everyone's okay with it, we'll continue a normal session if one person is a no-show (but not the same person twice in a row). To help ease the missing of the session, the chatlogs for the sessions will be recorded and handed out to whoever doesn't make it, so the only thing one misses is interaction.

Everyone alright with that?

Ghostwish

bradypodidae

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

chat logs sound good to me. but i was also reading the log when i got in this morning around 11 hours ago and it said you wanted to auto 14 if i had to depart suddenly as i did when they changed my shift.  that okay just try to keep in mind 14's not the sharpest tool in the shed but he's not the dullest either. he'll do what he can to stay alive as long as it doesn't mean abandoning his friends.

techmaster-glitch

Ah yeah, I was trying to ask you that before you left, but I guess I never caught you. That's actually how it will happen if anyone else is missing; I'll auto their character in the meantime. The only reason I didn't do that and we didn't continue the session last night was because I wasn't quick enough to get to you, and it would have been mean to do it without you knowing.

techmaster-glitch

One more announcement:

Brady reminded me of the thought of moving the date of the games, or maybe even adding on another game in the week. For the moment, sessions are still going on saturday at usual times, but if we can come up with anything else here, we'll consider that.

So, what I want everyone to do this this; post here the hours you have free in your own timezone on each day of the week, for your typical schedule (work/school considerations), if any. I'd like them in this example format:

[timezone]
Monday: 2:00PM-6:00PM
Tuesday: 5:00PM-9:30PM

and so forth.
Be sure to state what your timezone is, as well as any special condistions, like "if I take time on Wednesday, then I won't be available on Friday", or anything like that. And a notifier ahead of time; within a week or two I will have the first half (and maybe a little more) of every day monday through thursday filled up. In my timezone, I'd estimate to not be available until 2:00PM on average (maybe later, maybe earlier). Fridays and Saturdays -should- still be available, and I might even consider cutting out Balade's webcast on sundays if everyone's got time then...

Once I've got everyone's times for their timezones, I'll plug it all into the world clock and see if anything matches.

And ghostwish; remind casafi/andromeda to check this thread ;)

Ghostwish

Allright, here's the times I am not available, as it's much simpler that way.

Tuesday, 1PM-5PM
Thursday, 1PM onward
Sunday, 6PM onward

Andromeda

Because of the family emergency last week, I am no longer available at nights.  Starting next week I'll be working the closing shift, really short, 6-10pm EST.  But that means I'm pretty much available all day long starting at 8am!  Sundays are open from 8am to 6:30pm EST.  All day Saturday.   Day time may vary due to any doctor's appointments

This will change mid August when school starts.

Last weekend of July I will be out of town at a Charity Airsoft Event, Operation Eagle.
Well, excuse me for being a mere mortal.

bradypodidae

I'm a lazy sod with no life, so I am good for any day, any time.

edit: Oh, and hi Andromeda; welcome to the forum!

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

i work Tuesdays 4 to midnight so i'm not available then but i could swing either Monday or Wednesday as and extra day

techmaster-glitch

Usual reminder, session tomorrow! If you're not there, the chatlog will be saved and sent upon request.

(by the way, did I actually send you last week's chatlog, E? I can't remember... )

Ghostwish

HI-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *bang!*

e_voyager

you sent it i can't remember reading it but anyway i got of work late just got home about half an hour ago so i might sleep it a little. try to be there as soon as i get up

techmaster-glitch

don't worry, we probably won't start for at least four hours (it's 8:30 where I am, and we never seem to start before 12 )