I'm looking for a book

Started by GabrielsThoughts, February 21, 2010, 10:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

I'm looking for a book entitled Whispering Willows. It's about a grave digger and his daughter. However, the tittle is a common one, and two books that I found with the same title have nothing in common with its description or each other. The closest I've found to a basic match plot wise is "Fun home" which is a memoir graphic novel like MAUS. If anyone could give me the name of the author for the specific Whispering Willows  I'm looking for, or if  at the very least can give me  a title for something similar I'm all ears.    
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Turnsky

gonna be a bit hard if one doesn't know the author, either way, try.

Amazon.com
google.com

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

GabrielsThoughts

thanks, but I've already tried amazon, that's where I got the two whispering willows that were not the one I'm looking for. I'll check Google books but I think it's an older printing.

Oh and I must have hit the quote button instead of modify... I'll fix it later
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Omega

How old is this book? What is the reacent volume?

I'm not 100% sure, but I tought that Amazon started providing service that allowed you to search certain books from many antiquarians.

jeffh4