Hero-RP! (Become ANYONE you want!!!)

Started by CutMan, July 23, 2006, 04:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

e walks  into the church and sees two strangers that seemed to be buying thing. but one of them seems to be giving off a familiar energy signal. "Hello"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

CutMan

"What the hell? Bass, don't tell me you got sucked into this mess, too! Ah great! Just what I needed! Someone to be a jerk about everything! Jeez! What was Wily thinking when he made that walking trash-bin anyways!??" CutMan shouted angrily upon seeing E, throwing his hands up into the air. He had obviously had bad relations with the real Bass. You could say he hated Bass with a passion.
"C'mon, Kio. Let's get out of here. We have what we need," he said, practically dragging Kio by the arm out of the Church.

lucas marcone

nighteyes kruger and about 200 of the undeads finest sat just outside of town. waiting.... waiting for our heroes to exit town fight a few of the naural monsters and tire out.

Kio

e_voyager

forte's  personally tries to exert it's self ans he sneers for a moment. " you say that when wily keeps rebuilding you the original failure. oh well it's not like i can since the person i stole this body from was named forte for strength not bass blade head" as e  speaks he realizes he has done it again still the Orange guy was being rude. he does another scan for backups of forte's personality and finds none as usual. it was almost as if the personilty was part of the energy system or the hardwired into the hardware but who could tell. "and now that we know who we aren't , how about we find out who we are?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

nighteyes grew bored with waiting in the first few minutes so he started raiseing zombis squrrils. it started as onw then two soon he found he has about thirty.
"how the time flies when youre raiseing the dead"
he thought.

Kio

"NUUU!! Not the ( :zombiekun3:rj !!!!) Zombie Squirrels! RUN!!!  We have no chance of winning! Ruuuuun!" Kio screamed tryig to get out of Cutman's grip.

e_voyager

the forte look a like raise his eyebrow "your buddy seems to be freaking out Cutty" cutty was his old nick name fore his cutman not that his cut man liked it.

CutMan

"Quit your whining, Kio," CutMan said. "As for you, Bass....or Forte......or whatever the heck your name is.....just leave or something. No one likes your attitude anyways. All of the robot masters hated you for trying to be special. You never got any closer to defeating MegaMan than the rest of us, yet you always claimed you were better. Pfft, I'm sick of this conversation."
CutMan realizes what Kio was complaining about. An army of......Undead SQUIRRELS!?!??
"Alright.....now I'm confused....," CutMan said as the rest of the town went into a mad frenzy.

Kio

"Wait up!" Kio called after CutMan.  He  ran as fast as he can.

e_voyager

e looks at the smug robot mast and shrugs as he picks up the zombie squirrel's on his targeting system. this was bad. "well since you don't like me anyway... " E dashes forward taking advantage  of cut-man's distraction and grabs cut-mans arm cannon copying the weapon. as he snarls in cutmans "your problem is you and  all the other robot masters never learned to work as a team. rock man Blues and (myself) forte are different. you were built to comand armies ( we) they build to be armies!" e releases cutman's arm and turns to face the squirrels  "not if you excuse me i need to slow down that army" "e's color changes and he uses the rolling cutter to bring down part of the building on the zombie squirrel's "look i don't know what your problem is i don't care whats It is but there are zombies here and we may or may not be immune to their bite. you friend how ever most assuredly is son so i suggest you get him out of here"  e watches as the surviving zombies try to work their way out of the rubble and switches back to his normal weapon  machine gun/buster mode. "one last thing before you go. do you know anyting that will repel zombies our cure their infection?" e is busy  shooting the emerging zombies in their head as he speaks

( yes i know that cut cam could evade the bass ore fortes grabe if he was away of it in time but youy stated that you charecter was distracted and paying attentin to kio and e needed a backup weapony anyway. feel free to hold a grude as e is expectin that which ius why he didn't ask alson you had one hand on kio's are locking you in place)

CutMan

CutMan was surprised by the sudden outburst.  Caught off guard, he couldn't stop E from grabbing and copying his ability. 
"Hmph....You'd better use it well," he said, unhappy with E's comments about him and the other robot masters. "And as for the whole 'zombie repeller', you just kill them.....like this!" he said, chucking the large blade on his head to the side of the squirrels.  On the way back, about a dozen of their heads were cleanly sliced off.  CutMan caught the blade and affixed it back to his head just as the squirrels bursted into flames, revealing more Hearts.
"Where the heck are all of these zombies coming from!?" he asked to seemelingly no one, all the while collecting more Hearts.  "We'd best make tracks, pronto!" he said, beginning to run.  He screeched to a halt, feeling he was about to regret what he was about to say...
"Forte.....would you like to join us?" he asked, his back turned to E.

lucas marcone

the heros thought thay were in bad condition with the squrrils,but soon found it to be much worse. kruger and his zombie horde burst from the path. and in the gurgleing hissy snarl that composed its voice he issues commands. "you guys grab cut man! you guys go after that cat thing! leave that odd looking robot with the silly hat to me!" nighteyes watched from byond the path.

(keep in mind there are about 200 regular zombies, kruger, and about 23 of the original 30 squrrils left.)

e_voyager

e considers for a moment. in the universe he left cut man had and ego but was dependable. he word try his best to compleat his mission until the point of destruction. still this one seemed more independent more advanced. cutty would never have asked him to tag along with out it being and order or a transparent plan to use him as a shield . "yes cut man. i would " e  opens his arm and and changes his blaster to charge shot mood. with cut mans her he would have a bit of breathing room and he begins to charge his buster. "what is that thing" even as he speaks he groans " i magic based worlds"

Kio

Kio whistles and moves away slowly.  He closes his eyes, so no one can see him.  (Sorry something from a web comic)

CutMan

"Good," CutMan said. "Hmmm....do you guys.....hear something?" he asked, seeing the dusty trail in the distance rise full of dust. Something was stampeding their way there....fast.

CutMan looked on to see the hordes of menacing zombies. He quickly changed his arm into the Cut Cannon and prepared for battle. A zombie squirrel lept forth, but he caught it with his other hand and broke one of the endless bottles of Holy Water on it. It shrieked and howled and went into a mad frenzy, running towards its companions, all the while still ablaze. A few more squirrels were ignited and they too began scampering about. When their first wave was done, 15 zombie squirrels were nothing but Hearts and ashes on the floor. The remaining 8 snarrled and got ready to pounce on our heroes.

"Kio! Don't just stand there! DO something!" CutMan shouted. "Forte! Help me take these demonic rodents out!"

e_voyager

even as the squirrels burn forte chars shots ring out in other directions and he fither off and reducing the number of directions the enamels is comming form. hearing the wing of a second buster chargin he turns half expecting to see either rock or x there fighting behind his but he sees that the  power is not part of cut man as well.  he truly did com for a different world. " cut man are you picking up some thing strange on you sensors" he asked as he fires a charged shot striking two undead rodents in front of the area that cut man is facing. charging up fore another shot

lucas marcone

nighteyes had left the bushes without a sound and was poised atop a roof above kio. useing the ninjitsu almost every nezumi in kamigawa knew, night eyes dropped from the roof and landed staff across kios neck and just below his chin. "you will be very useful in my experiments mr. kio. that or you can be a training dummy for my other ninja rats." nighteyes let out a snicker.

e_voyager

e's forte hears a snicker behind him and turns to late to stop Kio from being clubbed. "Cut man we have a situation here!"  unwilling to take his eyes off that thing that attacked cut man's ally he fires a partly charged shot at the creature. he knows that  one of them will have to fight the creature while the other keeps the zombies at bay and he weapon would be better at attacking the zombie unless cutty's charge shot is like his own. not that he could afford to waste the power consumed by using a charged shot with out weapon energy refills in this place.

CutMan

"I didn't hear anything! Just keep firing!" CutMan shouted, oblivious as to what was happening behind him. His Cut Cannon flashed wildly before him as seemingly endless numbers of blades were fired in the zombie-squirrels' direction.

e_voyager

e watcher the creature not know it's name. this is what all the Willy bot had in common even Zero that damed superiority complex. e's forte fires at a few stray zombies that tried to come betwen them making head shots as her tires to edge towards Kio and the creature(night eyes) his buster charging again. "your support unite Er i mean your ally has been damaged Cut man"

Kio

"owww...my head..." Kio said rubbing his head.  Kio got up and got ready to use one of his attacks.  He spread his legs apart and had his hands in a Kamehameha position.  Funky light appeared in it.  "Celestial Blast!" Kio cried out as he sent the blast at the creature.  "I am not going to be a dummy!"

e_voyager

e's forte is shocked as he contined to take out  lesser zombies with his buster blast. "it seems you were right and i underestimated you're fleshly ally... but i think i've seen a move like that before

Kio

Kio startig wacking stuff with his staff, "DIE DIE DIE!"

lucas marcone

night eyes swung his staff at the middle of kios back. "i did not go through the trouble of trying to take you alive so you could escape!"

e_voyager

e's charged shot streaks though the air  between  the creatures staff and his head just missing his arm. his calculations are too general has he attempts to avoid hurting Kio while stopping night eyes "Mitts  off Creature. and since you actually speak my i assume you're the lynch in charge? you are a Lynch right?"

CutMan

Finally, all of the zombie squirrels were dead....again. "Sheesh! Who in their right mind would bring back something so stupid!?" he said, whirling around to see a creature on Kio. "Hey! You! Get off of my partner, or you won't have time to regret it later!" he yelled, pointing his Cut Cannon in the creature's direction. Within seconds, he was already locked on the creature's head with little probability of missing.

e_voyager

E sighs not shaking his heal less he throw off his targeting. cut man had finally realized what was going on. sending another short at the creature aiming to drive it and kio apart or to disable it. he wonders what kind of programming wily put in these bot's heads to make them so oblivion to things other then their immediate goal. "lets avoid hitting the cat man if we can"

Kio

Kio was knocked out by the way.  He still breathed.

lucas marcone

night eyes wheeled around and jumped atop the roof again and blended into the shadows. "its lich! and no i am not a lich simpleton!" his words betrayed his position for a split second but then he shot off to make sure his creation was still able to fight. "kruger! the body may take longer to procure than first thought." nighteyes pointed at the two robots. "see them? distract them so i can grab their unconscious friend."
"what if i dont want that body?!"
" then well make it temporary! but for when we destroy these heros you will need a body that wont decay."
"got it" kruger hissed. and nighteyes was in the shadows again looking to nab kio as he samples the neuances of the taste of dirt.

ooc: nighteyes is afterall a villan if i steped on any toes makeinng fun of your tough time with the english language then i am really sorry.
also did my staff hit kios back or did a shot hit him im not to sure on the subject. and for refrence nighteye's staff is as tall as he is.