Hero-RP! (Become ANYONE you want!!!)

Started by CutMan, July 23, 2006, 04:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutMan

"Works for me!" CutMan responded, transforming his right hand into the Cut Cannon. He took aim, ready to shoot at any monster Kio decided to hold.

Kio

Kio umps over to different werewolves and holds them both in deathening headlocks, "Okay, you're ready to fire."

e_voyager

several were wolves howl their death cries as his buster strikes  them with deadly rapid shots.  he frowns as he looks at his arm cannon. he hated to disable the chargin feature even temperinly as it came in Handy during the power battles he went through but still.  this was strange. they kept coming when more biologicals would retreat. 

firing his buster into the sky he screams "What is with this place"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

CutMan

CutMan threw a few Rolling Cutters at each were-wolf. It took 6 in each to destroy them. "I'm still curious as to how these guys got so strong," CutMan said to himself.

Kio

"I think it's the-" Kio points at the sky and the moon, "The moon"

CutMan

"Welp," CutMan began, "can't take that out. I guess we should go back to town and find some place to take cover in while it's night-time. I like them in the day-time, anyways," he said, shrugging and turning around to head back to town. "C'mon."

e_voyager

e's forte enter the town. those beast were really wearing hit down and his body was built based on the design of one robot army to beat a one robot army. he  stops in front of a build with a familiar pictograph on it. as he  is about to enter he detects at least on presence behind him. his buster was still set on machine buster with no time to change it to charge shots. he whirls around his arm levered at the  approaching presences. "Who approaches!"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

CutMan

Little did E's Forte know that during the night, all of the town's doors were locked shut, and fearsome zombies patrolled the streets in hopes of claiming a meal! A whole swarm of them approached at frightening speeds for zombies. They were very powerful and wouldn't go down on just one hit! And what's more.....they were hungry....  :zombiekun2

e_voyager

"Zombies" he snarls "why did it have to be zombies?" dispite the rapide fire natuer of his buster keeping them at bay he kne that sooner or later he would be over run sooner or later. he looked up but the rood was slaneined down on this buliding. he sghs as hsi buster fire kills a few mor zomibes. "time to run" he looks ore an opein ore at least a thinning in the lines through which to make his escape.

Kio

"Duuuude I neeeed sleeeep," Kio says sleepily and notices zombies roaming the streets  :zombiekun3 BRAINZ  :zombiekun2 BRAINZ.  "huh, weird i didnt notice hat before."

e_voyager

after a quick dash e's forte turns and fires into the crowd of zombie's again. his buster is unlimited as long as he is not using a copy weapon but still all this battle could really drain his will to fight after all he's not the real forte just some one that stole upgraded and occupied one of forte's the spare bodies. "zombie's i hate zombies. why are they even chasing  me? most zombies ignore the robotice body but these seemed to chase his as if he were flesh and blood.

lucas marcone

then from the murky darkness of kamigawa's bamboo marshes,NIGHT EYES THE DESECRATOR appeared and started raiseing undead minions to make trouble for our heros!
:zombiekun3 :zombiekun2 :zombiekun3 :zombiekun2 :zombiekun3 :zombiekun2 :zombiekun3 :zombiekun2 :zombiekun3 :zombiekun2 :zombiekun3 :zombiekun2 :zombiekun3

Kio

"AAWWW...COME ON! I still need my brains and flesh!"

e_voyager

e sighs. zombies. why did every magical world have zombies  on it?  he wished to call Gospel but he knows that he problay can't he does a distrance Scan noticings how may zombie's only need one or two more shots he takes then out the sees a building he can climb. the turns and lays down some more cover fire before double jumping and grabbing the edge of the building. he looks out at then zombies and just up the building some more landing of the roof scanning for more threats.

lucas marcone

nighteyes enchants his zombies makeing them slightly tougher and gives them the ability for a projectile puke attack. nighteyes then scurries to his lair while the heros deal with his rots. he then returns to his pet project......a rankinstines monster of sorts. all the best parts from the most evil animals.

CutMan

CutMan slices another zombie's head off, watching it burst into flames and then more hearts. "I'm not sure how much more of this punishment we can take! There are too many of these damn things!" CutMan yelled.

Suddenly......a miracle. Everything froze in place....and the giant box appeared in the air once again. This time, however, it read a new message:

The morning Sun has vanquished the horrible night.

Everything went black and when CutMan's eyes could see again, he saw that the town was back to normal. No more zombies. No night-time terror music playing in his mind. All was well. The villagers came out of their houses and went about their normal business, unaware of the HORRIBLE night it infact was.

"Hmmmm.....Works for me!" CutMan shrugged. "Hey Kio, do you think we have enough Hearts for that Crystal doo-dad that loser was selling?" he asked his partner.

e_voyager

as e releases an attack  at the zombie hoard the when suddenly everthing thing changed and it was night not more. he looked around and sigher. this was going to be another one of hoses  trips he realized. with a   dash and a flip he leaps for the roof landind  in the  street just as  the people begone to leave their homes. " ink I'm going to need some help here"

Kio

"I've been wondering...What's up with the boxes?"

CutMan

"I'm not really too sure, but as long as we're Ok, they can flash about wildly for all I care," CutMan said. "How the heck do I check how many Hearts we've collected? We must've picked up at least.....700 or something. I'm not too fond of them being some place I dont know. Let's search for that guy selling the Crystal thingy. He's probably the guy that old fool warned us about....you know....,'Bum deals?' Yea. I'm guessing that's him."

Kio

"Ya let's go, I'm tired," Ko said yawning.

e_voyager

E turns and looks for that inn again pland on takinf a namet and refresih his wasted specal weapon enger. he would not build and spare body again untill he needed more.

CutMan

CutMan and Kio finally ran into the hooded figure again. "Ok. Now, how many Hearts did you say we needed?" CutMan asked the stranger.
"Fif......Fifty Hearts. Now....give.....*hiccup*....give erm to meh.....," the hooded man slurred.
"Is something wrong, buddy? You don't look too good..."
"Hearts....No...I'm Ok....Now, giiive me.....Hearts?? Heheh.....you have scissors on you head," the guy said, pointing. He was obviously inebriated.
"Give me that Crystal, you drunkard!!" CutMan said, shaking the guy until the White Crystal fell out of him. CutMan dropped the guy and picked up the shiny stone. "This is it?" he asked Kio, showing him the crappy shining object.

e_voyager

e senses the robot master again but with the light of the Sun the zombies were gone and wilt the true Forte may have pursued the signal he just want to rest and recharge some of his spent copied weapon energy. he walks back to the inn and finds the door unlocked.

topher chee

e_voyager

(check the ooc for rules and to post your stats then come here to join this crazy town / demintion)

e enters the in and looks around then he calls out "hello inkeepper?"

Kio

"ooohh...sshiiinnnyy! GIMME!" Ko said reaching for it.

lucas marcone

"AH HA! finally! its finished! DAS KRUGER is FINISHED!"
nighteyes set down his needle and thread, and grabbed his ceremony staff. "its time......ehehehehehahahahaWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" nighteyes then waved his staff over his monstrous affront to god. "this will take care of those do gooders once and for ALL!".
the beast moves. a disgusting combination of the body of a bear, tail of a croc, arms and legs of a kamodo dragon, head of a human, mouth of a kamodo dragon and fangs of a viper if anyone were togaze upon its visage they would go into bouts of vomiting, nighteyes however was too used to his own creations.
"Kruger there are some heros you must take care of... then no one will stop us in our persuit of wealth and infamy!"
the monster shifted its weight then it started to speak. it was a horrible mix between a hiss,growl,and a gurgle. "and what do I get out of this?"
"why my friend i will put your soul into a brand new body! you just need to destroy them! then with no one to oppose us you can have a new body and all i will need is the random zombies i summon to advance our wealth!"
his twisted friend,or fiend if you will looked at him with an ugly grin as only its twisted face could muster.
"i see your point i will kill them with joy."
he then flexed his body and the stench of death filled the air.
"all i need to know id where they are..."
nighteyes made a "follow me"gesture with his hand and led his creation to the heros raising normal zombie minions on the way.

CutMan

"Sure, take it," CutMan said, tossing the White Crystal to Kio. "I still don't see how that blasted thing is going to help us on our quest. We should probably begin headed out to the next town before night falls upon us again, and we wind up with a bunch of stupid zombies following us around...."
"You're leaving?" the Village Elder asked.
"Well, yea," CutMan said.
"Go to the Church to be healed. It's better to be safe than sorry."
"Thanks for the tip, old man!" CutMan said. Our heroes went into the Church and in no time at all, they were feeling great.
"Cool. Now we can leave!" CutMan said.
"Hold on!" the Village Elder hollered. "You MUST bring some Holy Water! It is key to defeating Dracula!"
"Sweet!" CutMan exclaimed.
"Fetch the guy that sells Holy Water," the Elder said to a towns-person. The guy immediately ran up a flight of steps and entered a building.
"WOAH!!! WOAH! Woah!" CutMan exclaimed yet again. "SELLING Holy Water? Isn't that supposed to be.....free!?"
"Well it's only 50 Hearts," the Elder assured him.
"This is sounding a lot like someone I know...," CutMan said, looking at the drunkard on the ground. "What makes this Holy Water SO special that I'd need to spend 50 Hearts buying it?"
"It's unlimited," the man selling Holy Water said, coming down the stairs.
"Well, that IS pretty cool. I guess I'll buy it...," CutMan said, searching himself. "Where are those blasted Hearts!?!? I'm getting pissed off at this crap!" he yelled, stomping his foot on the ground. Suddenly, a small box appeared in the sky with all sorts of information, one of the more important pieces of info being a Heart count with 215 Hearts next to it.
"Cool. I guess we killed a lot more than noticed," CutMan said, handing over the Hearts as Holy Water went into his inventory. "C'mon, Kio! Let's do this!" he said, running ahead of Kio.

e_voyager

e leave the inn confuse then see a building with a religious symbol. as he thinks about it in rpgs their are three places to heal. hospitals, inns and Churches. those are the three for when you're away form home. he head towards the building figher that at very least he can try to buy some suplies to keep the zombies at bay.

Kio

"Holy Water? Can't we just make it?  We just have to boil the hell out of it," Kio said admiring the crystal ball.