Hero-RP! (Become ANYONE you want!!!)

Started by CutMan, July 23, 2006, 04:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutMan

Hello, everyone! Welcome to Hero RP! Before joining in the festivities, you need to read the rules and post a character. The link to that page can be found here:

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=669.0

Enjoy! And here's where our little adventure begins.....

-----------

"Is it dead?" a townsman asked.
"I don't know. It's just been laying there for a while. What do you make of this, Village Elder?"
"Hmmmm.....I don't know...," said a confused elder. They were all surrounding a large metallic creature on the floor. This creature....was CutMan.

CutMan awoke. He rubbed his head. "What happened?" he asked himself. Suddenly he opened his eyes and saw a bunch of people looking at him. They shrieked and watched in horror as he got up.

"Did you see this? It's moving!" one of the townsfolk said.
"I can't believe this!"
"Incredible!"
"What's going on?" CutMan said, now fully standing. The townspeople went into a panic. Women screamed. Children cried. Grown men ran away like babies.

"It talks!" someone said. The rest of them went into a low whisper.
"Look, where am I?" CutMan asked the elder.
"Where are you? You're in Jova!" the old man said.
"What!? What the heck is this!?" CutMan said, even more confused. This was going to take a while to explain....

Kio

Kio flew above the area as the information he given says.  "This better be good information," Kio mumbled to himself.  Kio sees people all looking at something and Kio landed abruply to see what all of the commotion was all about.  I don't have time for this kind of thing, but I'm just too curious! Kio thinks to himself. 

CutMan

"You're not from around here, are you?" the Village Elder said.
"No kidding," CutMan responded.
"Well, this is the town of Veros. I don't know where you come from, but could you give us your name and your intensions? Please?" asked the Elder.
"Ok. My name is CutMan and I come from-"
"Oh my! What's that!?" a young woman said, pointing at Kio. The crowd focused their attention to him. They went into a mad panic.
"It's one of Dracula's followers!" one of them shrieked.
"Protect us, warrior from a distant land!" another said, hugging CutMan's leg.
"What are you talking about? Get off of me," CutMan said, pushing the guy back. "Sheesh....I don't even have time to explain myself. And just who might you be?" he asked Kio from a distance. His arm transformed into the Cut Cannon and was ready to fire, though he kept it at his side.

Kio

"I'm Kio, and who are YOU?" Kio asked pulling out his staff.  Kio was ready to battle anyone to reach his goal.

CutMan

"Don't listen to him!" said the same villager that hugged CutMan's leg. He was at it again.
"Would you shut up!?" CutMan said, kicking the dude off. "Seriously, now. You're scaring me. Anyways, I am CutMan. I'm guessing you were sucked into this place, too. Last time I checked, I went into a hibernation mode to regain power. Next thing I know, I wake up to find a bunch of people staring me down. What's up with that?" he said. "Where are you from anyways? Last time I checked, I was in Dr. Wily's Secret castle Fortress. There's something very strange going on here.....," he said, rubbing his head. "Hmm.....maybe this is a dream?" he asked himself. Unfortunately for CutMan, it wasn't.

Kio

"One question at a time," Kio said scratching his head for the answers," Let's see...I dunno if I was sucked in exactly...I flew here.  I dunno why, maybe youre a machine?  I'm from a far away land, one I do't wanna remember," Kio said with memories he doesn't want to remember come back.

CutMan

"Kill it!" the same villager said.
"One more word out of you, and I'm gonna kill YOU!!!" CutMan yelled to the guy. The villager just kinda scooted himself out of there. CutMan's hand transformed back into his regular hand, and he looked at the rest of the villagers. They were speechless.
"Well, what did you want me to do? He was getting annoying," CutMan said, shrugging. "Welp, I have to try finding a way out of here. Something is definately not right."
"Wait a moment, my boy," the Village Elder said. "We need someone to help us. There's a vampire around by the name of Dracula. Perhaps you know him?"
CutMan did a quick internal scan of a 'Dracula.' "Old man, you must be out of your mind," CutMan said. "My sensors indicate that Dracula is a made-up nobody. Now I know I must be dreaming. Crud...I told Wily to fix that internal error, but did he listen? Nooo, he said I should correct myself."
Everyone looked at the metallic robot oddly.
"What is he talking about?" one whispered to another.
"I don't know, but let him argue with himself. Maybe he'll give in to helping us," another one whispered.
"Good idea...."

Kio

"Dracula?  Sounds interesting...Maybe it can be a warm up for me..."

CutMan

"Warm-up?" someone said. "He'll eat your soul!"
"He'll tear you limb from limb!"
"He'll......grind your bones to make his bread...."
"Sounds like my kind of boss," CutMan said. "I'm sure anything is easier than MegaMan...."

Kio

"megaman?  Who's that?  Is that yet another creature around these parts"

CutMan

"Actually, no," CutMan responded. "He's the hardest opponent I've ever faced. We're really more like rivals, but I can never seem to defeat him. I'd doubt he'd be around this cooky place anyways." CutMan looked towards the villagers. "Ok. So about this Dracula guy....You're sure you're not pulling my leg about him? I have information that states he's completely fictional."
"Yes. We're sure he's out there," the Village Elder said. "Perhaps you should ask around town to see what you can buy before you go. An equipped warrior is always a good one."
"Well, I guess you're right," CutMan said. "But if this is just some ploy you guys are cooking up to get me to buy your merchandise, then you better believe I'm coming back."

Kio

Kio stares blanky at everyone.  "Is Dracula real or not?! I want to fight him!"

CutMan

CutMan sighed. He turned to Kio. "Are you joining me in this? I could really use the help. The faster I'm out of this place, the better. Aside from that, someone needs to help me buy junk without getting jipped...," CutMan said. His eyes looked around suspiciously. These village-folk were out for his money!

Kio

"Ummm...suuuuuurrreeee," Kio said.  "So which way to first partner?"

CutMan

"I don't know. Let's walk around to see what we can buy around here," CutMan said thoughtfully.
"Psst....," a man in black robes whispered.
"........"
"Psst...."
"........"
"Hey! You! Guy with the freaky scissors on his head! Want to see something STRANGE and MYSTFYING?"
".....Oh! All of that whispering was meant for me? Oh sure. Anyways, let's see what you got, stranger."
The man looked left and right. He produced a White Crystal out of his robes. "Want it? It's shiny!"
"Hmmm.....what do you think, Kio? Should we buy something we have no clue about?" CutMan asked his new partner.

Kio

"ooooooooohhh....Shiiiiiiiinnnyyy....MUST HAVE!!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!"  Kio says ready to ponce the old man.

CutMan

CutMan raised an eyebrow to this suggestion, but made no attempts to stop it. "Ok, stranger. How much for the cooky White Crystal thingamajig?" he asked.
"That would be.....hmmmm....round the 2.....carry the 7. Ah yes. 50 Hearts in total," the cloaked man said, raising a finger.
CutMan raised a brow to this as well. "50....Hearts? You mean like....HUMAN Hearts? I've never been one for gutting humans..."
"No.....just....50 Hearts. They're our currency."
"Wait. That doesn't make any sense. You use Hearts for currency? What kind of sick place is this?"
"You don't wanna know....Anyways, do you have them or not?"
"Hold on, buddy. Just HOW do we acquire Hearts?"
"You....uh...kill monsters.......I think."
"Ok. So we gut 50 Monsters and get their Hearts and bring them here?"
"That depends. Some monsters don't drop anything at all, and some monsters drop Big Hearts."
"So just how much is one of these Big Hearts worth!?" CutMan asked, more confused than ever.
"I'll let you know when you bring 'em here. Now beat it. I got more customers to deal with."
"Fine, buddy," CutMan said, rather peeved. "We'll bring you your Hearts. Just wait right here. And don't sell that piece of crap to anyone else before we get back....Otherwise, I'll have YOUR Heart. C'mon, Kio. Let's round up some Hearts..."

Kio

"EEEEwwww..Can't we just snatch the shiny ball and run?" Kio whines, 

e_voyager

the the wooded area e's forte puts the last steps on his spare body mutter how he wish wither righshot(auto) or manual was there to do this as they were better at it then him. as a last step he sync the backupdata with his deadman's switch so that it will auto revive if he it critically wound and allow him escape if worse come to worse. with a flip of the Switch the body disappeared into the hold bin with is an odd feature that lets him store int as a stealth satellite  in space. "Wily may have been insane but he was a genius none the less" he checked his copied weapon energy and sees it is low. unless he copy's a new weapon soon or find some compatable weapons energy he will be stuck with his F-buster. "well i better see if this place has a wrigth or wily  local version around here. he heads off into the woods looking for civilization hoping this is not like that one world were the people blew up the planet every other visit it seemed.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

CutMan

"Sorry, Kio," CutMan said. "Somehow, with all of this talk of Hearts as currency and some guy called Dracula terrorizing the town, I think taking the ball is a bad idea. Aside from that, it's not like we're weak or something....," he said, walking around town. "Let's check around to see if there's anything else on sale."

Suddenly, an old man approached them. "There is someone offering bum deals in this town," he said, rather weak-sounding.
"That's great, buddy. C'mon, Kio. Let's kill some monsters and take their Hearts!" he exclaimed.

Kio

"Fiiiiine....I'll be back SHINY THING!  I PROMISE!!" Kio says as he goes to kil monsters for their hearts.

CutMan

"OK, Kio," CutMan said chasing after his partner that ran into the woods nearby.
"You have a friend in-"
"Shut it!" CutMan interrupted.
The two were just on the out-skirts of town. "Ok, now let's see if we can't clobber some of these guys! Rolling Cutter!!!" CutMan yelled, producing one of the shiny blades from behind his back. He tossed it at the closest monster next to him: a were-wolf. The blade sliced cleanly through the wolf's neck. It then returned to CutMan, and he snatched it out of the air and put it back from where ever he got it from. The wolf howled and stood up for a few seconds before its head slowly slid off of its neck and bursted into flames. The rest of its body did the same. When all was done, a small Heart remained on the floor.

"YEA! Score one for the robot!" CutMan yelled happily, jumping up and down. He approached the heart and picked it up. It dissapeared in his hands. "What the heck? Where'd it go?" he shrieked. He didn't have time to find out. A few more were-wolves were headed their way!

e_voyager

E's Forte was getting upset. he had been walking about for a while and been attacked three times. he sighs. he seas a town in the distance and  debates weather or not to scan for enemies but decides his normal senses should be good enough and steps twos the tomes when he picks up the signal of a robotmaster. "what the...? this is odd a master signal but all the attacker have not been robots but some other king of drone. should i investagate this or will it just be a headache for me?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kio

"Ok CutMan dude I got this!!!" Kio says as he grabs the neck of a werewolf and holds in a super grapple holds and breaks it's arms off.  "Oooh..that gootta hurt..." Kio uses the body parts to smack the other werewolves.  "Clestial Blast!" Kio points his staff at the werewolves and a colorful beam of light shoots forward and hits them.  They are now ash and the ash fall to the ground.  In the ash are hearts.

e_voyager

flash of light add the the signal's direction. a memvoer of monster bots purcluat his sub countcne ore was it sub proceser? it's not sure. anymore. he chens the sensor and makes his descion. for good or evil that is defirnly the signal of a wily bot and it may be albe to htell him what is going on around here. he stats in the direction of the flashes his F buster charning up just in case

CutMan

"Ah. Very nice technique," CutMan said, rushing over to pick up the Hearts. They disappeared in his hands as well. "Ok. That's just getting creepy," he said.

A few skeletons appeared, and were-wolves backed them up. "Ha! Taste my blade, foul cretins of chaos!" he yelled, throwing a Rolling Cutter at a were-wolf frisby-style. Just as the blade was about to make contact with the were-wolf, everything froze.

"What the heck is this?" CutMan said, frozen in place. A large box appeared in the sky. Words began to form within the strange box. CutMan read the words as they appeared.

What a horrible night to have a curse.

Suddenly, everything became dark, and before they realized it, our heroes were faced with the sudden change.....of Night-time.

The blade hit the were-wolf's neck, but it stood in there. The wolf continued running at CutMan. He threw a few more at it. The blades went into the were-wolf, and it slowly began to weaken. It leaped into the air, about to strike down CutMan!
"This is enough!" CutMan said, hurling the huge Rolling Cutter on his head. It slammed through the wolf, and it bursted into flame just as the others before it had done. His Rolling Cutter went back to him, and he attatched it to his head.
"What's going on? How'd it get so powerful!?" CutMan questioned Kio, seeing if he knew the answer.

Kio

"maybe it's nighttime?" Kio says looking out for more werewolves

CutMan

"Ok. Whatever the reason, we'd better watch out....these guys have somehow gotten stronger. Let's attack enemies together to destroy them faster," CutMan suggested.

e_voyager

this was strange. one moment it have been light now it was dark. the sudden switch made no sense. not in an open environment like this. *while musing he lets the charge of his weapon slip away.* "wily if you're behind this you've outdune your self. not ever Dr. wright in that Topsy turvy universe was able to do this."

Kio

Kio agrees with Cutman.  "I hold them you hit them?"