Hero-RP OOC Room

Started by CutMan, July 23, 2006, 04:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutMan

All chatting outside of the 'Hero-RP' room goes in here. Hope everyone has fun!

Kio

Im gonna say my character was flying around because sources say that some of the men were hiding there as civilians.

CutMan

e_voyager

well my charcter has not meet anyone yet and was just running form a life or death situation. he has not met anyon and has  some damage that his body will repair in time. to understand him think cyber elf form MMZ3.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

e_voyager

was that a local area night spell curse?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

CutMan

Not a night-spell curse. It's from Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. The game shifts between night and day, so that's what's happening now. All clear? Dispatch.

e_voyager

thanks. now i know how to react. also i started calsavaina with bloodlines

e_voyager

it there is one thing that gets to me is agriisive zombies. zombies bother me not becasue that try to kill you ore even that they want to eat you but because they can aginst your will make you of of thier own.

lucas marcone

not sure you guys realized but kio is on the ground and so am i. and i had got to kio before you had a chance to free your self.

e_voyager

i figued as much. kio when doem i'm just free and distracint krugur tryind to take him down with out destoryin him sinc he's proven to be sapient and not mindless and cut man is chasing you. i thin i'll use rolling cutter to take out krugur's arms and legs