In the process of renting the dream house....

Started by Zedd, October 05, 2009, 10:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Hi there everyone,I just wanted to say those don't know yet that I am going to depart from my childhood home to another and more better living place for me and my parents to live inside of before the winter really takes a round with us again. But let me tell you the basics what was going down through the entire weeks as this was going on.

When this house is giving it's signs time to leave cause most parts where falling apart specially the roof. So we spent most our days looking for a good house. Around some week later we at least we found a good one and everything seem was going well but the land lady seemed a bit off with everything yet she was all new to the renting business so it's understandable but it almost seemed too perfect but now currently something happened. Well some people could say it was predicable,some could say it was ironic but most of all I feel and wish this nightmare will end ASAP but mostly in getting a house we are hoping to rent and live in for as long we can.

But as now this happened in a sum of good news and bad news.

Bad news: Landlady didn't have her license before all this was process,she apparently just went to the city saying that she was selling her house for rent..so today we are taking stuff out what we putted in to store away again

Good news: We are getting our 750 dollars back and the contractor has found us another house just today so I pray it will be a better one

So today we are going to spend the entire day before work to take out all the items we just putted in the house we was hoping to get, Jesus Christo the nerve of some things....pray that it all turns out for us all will ya?

Later

llearch n'n'daCorna

... Might I suggest you rephrase that first paragraph into something coherent? At present it's a stream of consciousness and babble.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

UPDATE!: Looks like we are going to get the better house :D

Lysander

That's awesome, Zedd. Hope things continue to go well and the move is less than exhausting.   :januscat
TytajLucheek