And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Cute, but your use of force-choke is most disappointing young apprentice... *FORCE LIGHTNINGS*

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

cute but is the one i need to watch out for as i don't breath but lightly can still hurt
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

SquirrelWizard

cute, but your lack of imagination as to the true potential of the force choke power will be your undoing.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Lisky

Cute, but... OOOOPS Zat vas not medeecine...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

SquirrelWizard

cute, but it looks like the doctor is ready for your full body cavity search now.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

e_voyager

cute but doesn't realize it's his turn. 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bradypodidae

Cute, but didn't post the batting order.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

cute but didn't check head net. you fleshes have that right?

bradypodidae

Cute, but telepathy, us fleshies equivalent to a head-net, seems to be very, very, rare in my world.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lisky

Cute, but just a head in a jar...

Lysander

Cute, but that loincloth doesn't look too stable...   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

cute but shouldn't blurt out secret weapons like that, Dan would blush if everyone knew.

Lisky

Cute, but it's the women who blush and swoon at that particular piece of anatomy :P

Lysander

Cute, but does he know this from experience?  >:3    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Lisky

Cute, but seems to be trying to gain facts about me with sneaky tricks  :giggle

Jer-oh-me

Lysander

Cute, but does he know this from experience?  >:3    :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

cute but lacks horns that would make him cuter

Lisky

Cute, but those ears are soo distracting... :erk

Jer-oh-me

Lysander

Cute, but his little friend kinda scares me.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Cute, but is afraid of a collapsible bike for some reason.

Jer-oh-me

Cute but rather extravagantly flashy!

Suwako

Cute but utterly extravagant.

( Hell's know how da be. )

Jer-oh-me

Lysander

Cute, but keeps looking at me with that strangely elated look on his face.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

SquirrelWizard

Cute, but doesn't recognize his doom when he sees it.

Lisky

Cute but has no distinguishable features that i can see.... therefore we must forced to make assumption... and then as a man of conviction, i will stand by my assumptions (Read: Wild guesses) even when Squirrel tries to refute them.

e_voyager

Suwako