Lace is Hard to Draw! (btw, more sexy character art)

Started by Fizzbit, August 14, 2006, 01:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzbit

Succubus from Castlevania.

The lace took me forever to do! I took the time to make the lace look good and it took awhile, but I do like how it turned out!

Feh, I'm abandoning my art thread. Figured it'll get hectic for people to search through all the replies for pics.

fullview Here

tkg

I can definitely see how the lace would be time-consuming to do, with all that intricate detail... Anyhow, you did a pretty nice job on this one, I must say.

Xuzaf D

Quote from: Clara E. Leet on August 14, 2006, 01:37:33 PM
Feh, I'm abandoning my art thread. Figured it'll get hectic for people to search through all the replies for pics.
Don't look at me, I never comment on art around here.

...lol bump...

Amber Williams

Its a very nice picture...though the chest threw me off for a second...I think its because the left shoulder disapeers into the hair in such a way that it makes the angle look off.  I'm assuming her other arm is behind her, and I dont blame you for not wanting to edit, but I think the picture would look more balanced with her other arm more forward and visible.  (I can't really judge though, I am notorious for hiding limbs when I can. X_x)

The hair is incredibly nice, and your attention for details are top-notch.  I particularly like the flowers in the hair.  The line on the neck might be a little too straight...I'm not sure how many women can actually tilt their heads in such a way that the jaw and neck form a straight-line...at least not in such a way of pain.

As you said, the lace was prolly a pain to do, but it really adds a stellar touch to the whole piece.  All in all, its a good picture. :3