*bounces in* ^^

Started by Forestcat, September 04, 2009, 09:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forestcat

:mowmeep

'ello! Your friendly neighborhood Forestcat here. Thought I'd pop in and say greetings to all . . . it's been what, a year? Two years since I popped into the forum? Dunno, really. :D

I was going to try and make AC this last year but monetary issues kicked me in the behiney! Oh well, all is good. Now that I'm on the east coast for what seems to be a long while, there's always next year. :D

So how's everyone been? I'm still following the comic and whatall, but with some other activities and hobbies that I've gotten into, I just haven't really been 'round as far as an internet presence. At least not in the circles that people run 'round in here. Heh. ;)

So yeah. How's things? Do tell. ^^

Kenji

Oh gawd, the cat came back. D:
We were looking for you at AC. Bad Forest. Bad. Better visit AC twice as hard next year. :3
P.S.
We're good. ;3

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

ooklah

didn't want to stay away

Hi!
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hey! I remember you! ;-]

Welcome back, in a big way.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Welcome back!  I didn't think it was quite that long ago...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lysander

Well hey, Forestcat. It's good to have you back.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 05, 2009, 07:22:54 AM
Welcome back!  I didn't think it was quite that long ago...

Last post was 2008-06-29, 20:44:23, and prior to that three-post splurge, it was 2008-01-15, 01:58:12; that's most of two years spent "not here"...

And it does mean it was over a year ago. Sadly, we can't look up what the "last logged in" time was, now, since it's been updated...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Forestcat

Aw, so sorry Kenji. James and I had plans to go and everything -- but some very bad money issues coupled with things that *had* to be bought at that particular time PLUS James being temporarily transferred out to another store, which meant he wouldn't have been able to get that day off -- caused the destruction of that idea. It was sad, and I mourned for my lost bounding about the furriness. ^^ I mean my favorite part is going to the Dealer's Room and roaming amuck through the stuff to be bought!

llearch is right - I actually looked myself at that because I was curious. If the last time I posted was 6/29/08, then that means it's been a year and erm, 2 months + several days. ;) I don't generally read boards without posting somewhere because I'm a dork like that.

Glad to see some familiar peeps! Anything change whilst I were hiding under my rock? I haven't even done any "art" recently unless you count painting miniatures. That's been my newest hobby. Stuff like this:

Because unbeknownst to some of you, I am a Warhammer geek too!

Reese Tora

glad to see you havn't lost interest in us ^_^
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Zedd

Hey...Good to see you again  >:3

Forestcat

Nah, no lost interest, just lost time. I dunno where it goes, but it falls out my pockets. :D

Sprocketsdance

Oh hello there! :tighthug Nice to meet you! ^_^

Forestcat

Tis good :D I should really roll around the forums now and see if I can't meet more peeps :D