The Line in the Stars (OOC) [PG/14] - Closed

Started by Azlan, July 20, 2006, 11:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azlan

Indeed, I will get to this soon... been very busy.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Rammenstein

Well, of course they need to wait until they're dismissed. One does not simply barge into a meeting, totally disrupt it, then leave. Besides, now I can make a plan. *Grin* I like plans.

techmaster-glitch

Hey, Rammy? I think you've forgotten something. Nazareth is right behind you. Unless he's blind (which he isns't), he's gonna see that little listening device Riku just turned on. And because he's a good soldier in-character, he has to report it.
Sorry :animesweat

Lushin

Also Rammy, you have like everyone in the room stareing at you. One if which is a trained sharp shooter with sharp eyes. Who also doesn't trust your squad at the moment.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Rammenstein

Yes, I know, which is why Riku, the one in the back, the one behind the others, the one partially blocked from view of the people in the room, subtly deployed the device while most of the attention was on Ram, the speaker. Unfortunately, they did not take Nazareth into account.

And Tech-Dude, I hate you. *Fake Glare* Grr.

techmaster-glitch

Talked to Rammensiten recently. And I must confess, the uncomfortable position his characters are in is completely my fault. I'm the one who initially advised him to make his squad actually acting under the orders of Major Kanzoria, for several reasons. One is that Azlan once said something about no one being in the ISIS when the RP started up, something along the lines of 'it would have been interesting' (If I remember correctly...I probably don't). Then IC Colonel Nexx said,
"I think that the good Major Kanzoria may be on to us.  He is not a top agent in ISIS for nothing I would imagine.  An ISIS mech squad showing up accidentally to this briefing is hardly a coincidence.  What game are you playing at, hmmm?"
Then I thought about the fact that Kanzoria already has a stranglehold on Ixiah, and long since figured he probably wants Loki, too. I put two and two together, and apparently got five as I interpreted Colonel Nexx's dialogue as a sign that Rammenstien's characters actually should be working under Kanzoria. I told this to Rammenstien, and he took my advice. Well, now we know what happens to people who take my advice, don't we? :sweatdrop I was not counting on Rammenstien coming up with something like a spider-like spy device. Neither of us thought that the door to the briefing room is open. Thus, Rammenstien didn't realize that Nazareth was right behind his characters. And, because I imagine that something like this spying might be considered treason, though not quite as bad (though I think Kanzoria's been getting away with alot more than that), Nazareth being somewhat of a soldier striving for protocol perfection, he had to report it.
Thus, everything that has happened is totally and completely my fault. This is far worse than my seeker-missile screwup because someone else is taking the fall for my utter failiure.
Thus, my (misguided) opinion is that a deletion of posts might be warranted. I'm pretty sure Rammenstien would want that, based on the fact that he was rather (totally understandably) upset with me today, but I will let him speak for himself. Then it's your decision, Azlan.

Lushin

Geezs you two need to calm down. No one is choping heads off or anything. If anything Azlan could possible use this. Now that we know a listening device is in the room, we could give false information. Also you guys didn't really hear anything important when you walked in. Besides you where acting under orders from a superior officer, we're not totally gone of fault you for that. So if anything the gun has been jumped on you're part, just wait and see where Azlan is gonna take this.
/happiness.exe

techmaster-glitch

That's what I am waiting for. I just posted all of that becasue I am on a serious guilt trip for leading my friend into this and then stabbing him in the back, and I needed to confess.

Lushin

Dude it's not like you got him killed or anything. He just has some people who don't trust him. Did you tell him to do the listening device? Stuff like this is alway happening in the military anyway, each department is always trying to get the upper hand on each other. It would only be treason if the information was going to the other side. Also if you think about it makes sense to have them working for Kanzoria. They show up some where cause their info was wrong, it just seemed fishing. Hell maybe they where helping Kanzoria with out even knowing it. Seriously if Rammy is mad, tell him to chill out.
/happiness.exe

techmaster-glitch

Well, he wasn't really mad, per se, but I just have a guilty concience problem. As a bit of an example, there have been things I did years ago and still feel horrible about whenever I think about them. I can't list a specific example, because I deliberately try my hardest not to remember them, because I know no one else does. All the same, whenever I do happen to remember them, whoop-instant guilt trip.

Rammenstein

Yeah, I wasn't really mad at him. I just like giving him shit. Although, at school today I was able to literally tear gaping holes in his reasoning, which I found quite fun. But, oh well. I've been roleplaying for over four years now, so I've gotten pretty good at rolling with whatever's thrown my way.

Azlan

I'll be posting soon, I've been busy recovering from the fires, switching jobs again and getting ready for LosCon this month and Further Confusion in January... I'll get back on track soon.

I need to cut back on raids, my clan is eating up a lot of my small amount of free time.

techmaster-glitch

Just a note: I think Rammenstien may be out. He seems to be too busy with Gaia to do anything here. Even with me reminding him, he won't post here.
You can probably cut him loose. I'll be back on Monday with the answer for sure.

techmaster-glitch

Final word from Rammenstien; He is indeed out for good.
However, he has given his permission to auto-NPC his characters to you, Azlan. Do with them what you will.

Lushin

Cool another character for Azlan to kill off. More maybe not. If so if should be an interesting kill.
/happiness.exe

Azlan

He will be quietly lost in obscurity.  I shall get to posting soon.

Azlan

Just an FYI for PBH:

Yuri (Russian: Юрий) is a Russian masculine given name.

Yuri (Japanese: ゆり) is a Japanese feminine given name that can mean lily.
Yuri (Korean: 유리) is a Korean feminine given name.

I am using the Russian variety, as Yuri himself has a slight Slavic accent, not that I've ever mentioned that.  We are multi-cultural here.

Prof B Hunnydew

I'm just tweeking the guy  And YES I remember now the old russian name ... Sorry If I offended the GM.   :cry

:mowtongue
PBH

Prof B Hunnydew

Ah   Is Shadesfox still in this?  I was waiting on him....Well, I will have to post something soon, and he will just have to catch up.

Azlan

He hasn't mentioned dropping out to me...

ShadesFox

*BLEEEP!*, I thought I had replied.  Apparently not.  Maybe I replied into an alternate universe?  Bah, fixing.

Edit: Remembered this was supposed to be PG.
The All Purpose Fox

Azlan

Azlan

Just a few more things to finish off here before we move it to the next objective.

Prof B Hunnydew

Sorry Sorry, I lost the internet this last week... I hope I have not slow anything...

PBH

Azlan

Not at all, I just setup my new computer... quad core AMD with Crossfire  8), so I have been offline for nearly a week.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Azlan on June 28, 2008, 06:15:09 PM
Not at all, I just setup my new computer... quad core AMD with Crossfire  8), so I have been offline for nearly a week.

:youtheman

:crying on my poor single pentium 4  3.0 Ghz  CPU
PBH

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on June 28, 2008, 09:36:53 PM
on my poor single pentium 4  3.0 Ghz  CPU

Yes, my AMD 1400+ has sand kicked thoroughly in it's face.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Prof B Hunnydew

THanks Boxy... I feel better now...   :mowcookie PBH

Azlan

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 29, 2008, 03:26:42 PM
Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on June 28, 2008, 09:36:53 PM
on my poor single pentium 4  3.0 Ghz  CPU

Yes, my AMD 1400+ has sand kicked thoroughly in it's face.

I abuse my relationship with vendors... but I don't feel at all bad about it :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Abuse it on my behalf? I can provide a shipping address... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears