The Line in the Stars (OOC) [PG/14] - Closed

Started by Azlan, July 20, 2006, 11:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azlan

Been busy... then there is Civ V too.  Let's stick with busy though, seems less irresponsible.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Prof B Hunnydew

AWWWWW  phooy

You got my Christmas present....All Santa got me was tires...

PBH

ShadesFox

The All Purpose Fox

SquirrelWizard

Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Shachza

I think a full on Loki-glomping is in order as punishment Squirrel.  And as an alternate distraction.   :)
            <-- #1 that is!

Prof B Hunnydew

Please not in front of the children or with the children
PBH

Shachza

So I posted.  I've never played in an RP that allowed any amount of auto-ing other characters, so this is really new to me.  Let me know if anything about the conversation with the ship La'orth is piggy-backing (-stomaching?) doesn't work.  K, Azlan?
            <-- #1 that is!

Azlan

Quote from: Shachza on February 21, 2011, 11:54:43 PM
So I posted.  I've never played in an RP that allowed any amount of auto-ing other characters, so this is really new to me.  Let me know if anything about the conversation with the ship La'orth is piggy-backing (-stomaching?) doesn't work.  K, Azlan?

You are eaten by a grue.

Shachza

Quote from: Azlan on February 22, 2011, 02:46:28 AM
Quote from: Shachza on February 21, 2011, 11:54:43 PM

You are eaten by a grue.

/google

LOL!

So I have.
            <-- #1 that is!

SquirrelWizard

Quote from: Azlan on February 22, 2011, 02:46:28 AM
You are eaten by a grue.

If this predicament seems particularly cruel,
consider whose fault it could be,
not a torch or a match in your inventory...

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Azlan

I will be posting soon... not tonight, but soon.  I blame Hawke and her (or his) wisecracking ways.

Prof B Hunnydew

Sorry Shipmates

But I am chasing Mara through the darken areas of the ship.  but in RL I'm trying to buy a new home.  You would think three full-time incomes would enough but they have questions about how my family having three incomes and how long we will have them.

I will be posting something friday night.  

PBH

ShadesFox

Yay for house shopping.  I recently got a permanent position as a researcher and have been looking into how much house I can buy.  Yes, I ended up being a researcher IRL.  Funny that.
The All Purpose Fox

Shachza

I think the OOC information thread needs to be updated.  I had to do a lot of digging to make sure I knew who I was talking about in my post.   :P
            <-- #1 that is!

Azlan

It is well done I must say, though Ixiah is light blue (he is the same color is Krystal of Star Fox). 

The info in the OOC thread is not up to date as much as I would like and the old tech thread has obviously not been updated in years.  Let me know if you need any information specifically.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: ShadesFox on April 15, 2011, 12:01:10 AM
Yay for house shopping.  I recently got a permanent position as a researcher and have been looking into how much house I can buy.  Yes, I ended up being a researcher IRL.  Funny that.

It is the worst of times 

It is the best of times.....
God and Goddess   All Father and mother of us, all!

"I Have been busy" is an understatement...  The IT peep in my job have block this forum and every forum is world from my work PC  and top of that I having to work long hours to finish my project before them close my lab down for budget cuts. ... and I am working to get new high speed service at my new home... by this weekend.   And my BF is getting married, and I'm tap to be the maid of honor... Go me.

PBH

SquirrelWizard

sorry about the wait, had half a post ready, but then scrapped it and started anew. Was gonna finish it up today, but things have been hectic, and I didn't really get a chance to work on it. Should have it up tomarrow.

Edit: Sorry its gonna be delayed for a little bit longer. I woke up to a massive sinus headache and between it, and the painkillers I took for it, I haven't made the progress that I thought I would make. I'll try to finish it up ASAP though.

Azlan

yeah, it's not a problem.  I would like to get all parties involved posted soon though.

SquirrelWizard

Blah sorry, I've been busy on my end. I'm almost done (I'm trying to resolve the whole dreamstate issue in one post rather than drag it out further) but as of late I keep plowing into writer's blocks. Sorry again about the wait.

Edit: Posted finally! Sorry again about the wait.

ShadesFox

"So Aaron, is your mind sufficiently blown now? No? Well, that won't due at all! Here, have some more information! This stuff is really good!"  :mwaha

I'll have something up in about a week.
The All Purpose Fox

Azlan

It is bound to happen.

There will likely be a funeral in space for Romulus which I will use as the break for the next "Act".

ShadesFox

Also, upon review of my last post, it seems natural that Alexis would correct Aaron on saying where Zhildar came from.  I don't especially want to make a fairly major edit to an RP post so I just wanted to bring it up in case Shachza needed a graceful way to do that <_<
The All Purpose Fox

Azlan

Aww, no one knows what Nas-Kan is... too obscure I imagine.

What ever happened to PBH?

Edit: SquirrelWizard, I need some vital statistics on Mina and Spatz.  PM will work if you don't want to post it in OOC.

Meany

I LIVE.

Sorry, computer was being worked on for a while. ^^;  Still alive!

Azlan

*boom* Spoke too soon... darn orbital cannons.

ShadesFox

I've heard nothing of PBH in a while. And you should stop waisting the ortillery ammo. Last time you used one it was on an ant hill...
The All Purpose Fox

Azlan

The ants tried to take my cake!  The collateral damage was... acceptable for the type of operation.

Azlan

I'll be getting something up soon... sorry for the long delay.  Busy workplace is busy.

Azlan

I may have to alter things a bit if Nova's player won't be around to do their part.  I don't like to layer multiple parts on characters, but I may have to.

ShadesFox

Last I heard from PBH was something about a marriage and buying a house. I hope she comes back. :T
The All Purpose Fox