An old friend (foe?) appears!

Started by Amadea, August 04, 2009, 08:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amadea

I have no idea if anyone even remembers me, as this name is from Furc about...gosh...six, seven years ago?  Anyway, tvtropes.org pointed out DMFA's continued existence, so I had to come see what was up.  Awesome, awesome, awesome, and the art rocks!

So, hello. If you remember me, awesome, and if not, hi, I'm Amadea.

JackTheCubiWolf

I've never met you and if I had, I probably won't remember you anyway. (I have a very bad memory)

Well anyway, welcome and enjoy the show!
I'm back, and tired.

Sprocketsdance

:tighthug  Always glad to see someone new! Just means more people to hug!  :boogie

Brownie

Ok, Hi.

Don't know you and am just saying stay away from any posts made by unbeknownst.
He's just makes really irrelevant posts.

Other than that though, the rest of the inhabitants appear friendly.
Although, looks CAN be deceiving...

RJ

Welcome! Please accept this basket of muffins and enjoy your day. :rj

Quote from: Amadea on August 04, 2009, 08:44:23 PM
tvtropes.org

Must. Update. Nightmare. Fuel.

...I'll be back in three days. If I don't turn up, assume the tropes have eaten me.

Amadea

LOL, unless you were a denizen of Lost Lake 2002 and before, you wouldn't really know me.  I used to be rather close with a couple of furres who are in DMFA's cast, though.

MUFFINS!  Muffins and hugs and PM hugs and...stay away from unbeknownst, I see I see...

Don't get lost in the Tropes!  I try to keep it down to 2 or 3 pages a day, myself, lest I wonder what in the smoo happened to the last six hours, lol!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Amadea on August 05, 2009, 06:26:54 AM
LOL, unless you were a denizen of Lost Lake 2002 and before, you wouldn't really know me.  I used to be rather close with a couple of furres who are in DMFA's cast, though.

Which ones, out of interest?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

Hello, Amadea. I've not really used the Furcadea before so I can't say I've met you then, but it's good to meet you now. Welcome to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Amadea

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 05, 2009, 06:33:09 AM
Quote from: Amadea on August 05, 2009, 06:26:54 AM

Which ones, out of interest?

Well, both the main characters, for starters.  Merlitz and Alexsi as well.  :)

JackTheCubiWolf

I know I never met her, but it is sad what happened to the person Alexis was based on. :mowsad
I'm back, and tired.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Amadea on August 05, 2009, 09:16:25 PM
Well, both the main characters, for starters.  Merlitz and Alexsi as well.  :)

"main" has become somewhat broader than it used to be, but I take you to mean Dan and Mab. ;-]

Cool.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Amadea

Quote from: JackTheCubiFerret on August 05, 2009, 10:31:38 PM
I know I never met her, but it is sad what happened to the person Alexis was based on. :mowsad

I've been out of touch way too long so it was a kick in the guts to find out the other day that Lex had passed.  But then again, the two of us used to actually speak on the phone (not too much, it was difficult for her) so I knew the whole story...sigh.

EDIT: Also, cracking the heck up.  http://hof.greydawn.net/?cmd=show_user&user=Amadea+Marie That photo is eight years old.  God bless the Internet.

Unbeknownst

Quote from: Brownie on August 05, 2009, 03:02:05 AM
Ok, Hi.

Don't know you and am just saying stay away from any posts made by unbeknownst.
He's just makes really irrelevant posts.

Other than that though, the rest of the inhabitants appear friendly.
Although, looks CAN be deceiving...

Hah!, you think my posts are irrelevant >_< Anywho, welcome back to this forum.

P.s Do not listen to Brownie, he is a "-Had a favorite french quote here, but since I can't post in anyother language....-"