Nintendo won. :|

Started by Paavo, September 01, 2005, 09:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paavo

I ordered DS just now. I feel empty and abused, sorta. :sigh

Maybe after I get DoS it will all be worth it.

Jorge D. Fuentes

* Jorge D. Fuentes applauds Paavo.

There are other good DS games, though.
Plus, now you can be a RE Whore and buy the RE for DS.  heh heh.  Knife-stabby action.

Lumienkeli

Aww don't worry Paavo, when I was a fanboy or something I was certain I'd never buy an Xbox, now I have an Xbox and it's the best console of this generation, and I'm not saying others are bad either since I have them all. Except PS2 at the moment, since my brother stole it from me :D Anyway, since you have a DS now please try other games than Castlevania too, I'm sure you'll like some of them. I have Super Mario 64DS and Another Code, they're both good. And soon Meteos, Nintendogs and Castlevania!

Darkmoon

I love my XBox. I honestly think it's better than the GC, mostly because it has a larger library. God though, I hate my PS2.

Mageknight Locke

bah, the only reason i refuse to play an Xbox is that not 1 penny of mine is going to that smarmy idiot bill gates, i swear 1 day im going to wipe microsoft off the stock exchange!

Darkmoon

He owns too much of the world. There's no way you can't not be giving him money at this point.

Mageknight Locke

:meh i have my connections, and that 50 billion of his is going to be lost from the system after the localised wall street crash  :mwaha

Paavo

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 01, 2005, 03:49:03 PM
He owns too much of the world. There's no way you can't not be giving him money at this point.

LOL! :laugh

I wish I owned so much world I would still get your cash. :|

That would rule! :D

Xuzaf D

I don't play X-box because all it has are my least enjoyed genres: FPS's and RPG's. Beyond that the game library only has a few sprinkles here and there and most games aren't even devoloped to the level that X-box always claims it is.
I'm into fighters mostly, but why would I buy an X-box for KaKuto Choujinn or the spawn version of Soul Calibur?

Darkmoon

Most games that I want are eithe in genres I want on the XBox, or multiplatfrom, which generally the XBox handles best or better.

Paavo

You know how much I dislike DS and it`s games, so what you saw here is teh ultimate whoreness for Castlevania titles. Think about it, I actually paid 259 USD for DoS (DS+DoS).  :evar

And I cannot even afford it properly! :D

But meh, life ain`t nothing but bitches and money. And weed. And pimps.  :D

Mageknight Locke

Think about it, I actually paid 259 USD for DoS (DS+DoS).
-------------------
exactly, thats why im waiting for the emulators, or i could steal my cousins and develop my own (hes a jerk) though that sounds too much like hard work to me  ;)

Paavo

To be honest, I am am with you on this with the emulation aspect. I`d much rather bought the game and emulated it. BUT as a semi-active emulation person, I have learned that not everything is so self granted. Shit, I still have not been able to even play NitM even remotedly like the original, eventhough it has been like 8 years the game came out.

And I am a weak CV whore.  :D

P.S. If you wish to score DS roms, I am your man (PM). But like said, there isn`t a single DS emulator that can play commercial games properly yet.

Darkmoon

Ah, but once there is, I'll keep you in mind ;)

Mageknight Locke

i dont download many roms, i make my own  :D that way i dont have to worry about spyware etc, i cant be arsed to make my own emulators though, and im not going to start on a console still in production becuase im too afraid of nintendos army of lawyers   :(

Fizzbit

Get Nintendogs! You know you want the puppies!

ilpalazzo

I want to discipline one to death HAHAHAHAHAhaA

Alucard_The_Great

hahaha stupid Nintendogs! I'd abuse them *media surrounds me* err..... :| I mean the DS.... ehehe *bent smile*

Lol your right D'moon Xbox 0wnz GC amnd Pwnz PS2

on the other hand... for hand helds... Micro soft 0wnz all cuz of the pocket PC but if you dont count that PeezSP (prounonced 'Peeze Es Pee' lol) 0wnz j00 DzS (prounounced 'Deeze Es' lol) PSP is friggen awesome though besides the stupid fact that Sony is going to charge for downloads in 2006.

Lumienkeli

I tested Nintendogs today in a game store, damn it looked great :D I'll definetly buy it when it comes here. Petting your dog is just so fun.