Persona 4 *Possible Spoilers*

Started by Teroniss, July 06, 2009, 04:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teroniss

So I picked this game up recently, having enjoyed the third one. It has been fun so far, though a few things missing have been disappointing. No matter.

Anyways, I got a chuckle 3/4's of the game in when you make the school trip to Port Town. The homage they pay to Persona 3 was awesome, especially seeing many familiar aspects of the game through the locations visited and people met.

So far however, the boss battles are no where near as epic as 3's

Kafzeil

Agrred. P3's Boss Battles managed to be pretty kick ass, though you can call me biased towards them, what with the Tarot card Avatar...

Well...the True Final Boss is actually pretty sweet, I will admit that.

At least in this one they don't kill off my favorite character in the game.
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

Teroniss

Ehh, I liked the boss in Persona 4 somewhat, but it was far too easy for me. I mean, it took me at most 15 minutes to beat her compared to the near hour and a half to beat the Persona 3 boss.

Speaking of Persona 3, FFFFFFFFF-; I got a new copy today from the online Gamestop store and it doesnt work >.<

Kafzeil

Yeah, well, for better or for worse. I will admit Void Quest was liquid awesome, and even if the boss was a pain in the crack for me, I still loved the Fourth Wall tapping.

*Spoiler*
Ouch, that sucks. Major league. I've been playing it again too...and boy, Shuji Ikutsuki's voice when form oh so underwhelming and crappy to a whole new level of creepy.
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts